Here's a plot list (MxF) (new plot-9/20/2017 update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read the whole post, you'll have to find the three part password and use it as your subject line, and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response. Password part 1 is "Kiwi" Read through the whole thing to find all three parts. Also, if you're interested in an older post, you should use the password from this post.

So a big, long, specific plot didn't interest anyone, so I guess I'll just go back to doing plot lists like before. So here you go, if you're interested in one then message me. There are some newer ones here and some older ones that I never really got off the ground but feel like trying again.

(NEW 9/17/17)
Plus some plain pairings. Settings won't be normal. Will be updated over time.
Popular girl (secret nerd) x nerdy guy
Two characters don't like each other but eventually end up going out.

My character is the king or crown prince of a kingdom. To many he is known as the greatest warrior of the continent. Sadly one great warrior does not win a battle. His army routed, he remains the sole survivor, to find out soon that he is the only survivor of his entire kingdom.

The woman responsible for defeating his army approaches him soon after on the battlefield to claim him as her property. Being honorable he agrees and goes with her, where he finds the news of his kingdom.

What shall their journeys entail?

(can be mixed around, plot isn't concrete)

This is a modern setting.

In this world, angels and demons have been at war since time immemorial. The angels are led by "God" which is a seat of power and their heir takes their seat. When they retire or die. The problem being that God isn't supposed to have sex, let alone children, so the seat always comes down to an election. The demons are led by the demon lord, usually given the title of Satan. When the demon lord dies or retires (which is rare), there is no election. Their heir does take their throne, but more often than not the throne is contested and fought over.

For many millennia, battles between angels and demons were fought on earth. But when humans started to become sentient and worship, the battles were shifted to a mirror dimension to protect people as much as possible, since they are the power source for both angels and demons. There are also heroes and villains that in turn aid angels and demons in more earthly matters, occasionally battling in the mirror dimension as well.

In the most recent angel-demon war, both the demon lord and the current (second) God came to an armistice, as too many of their people were dying, but no ground was being taken. This applied to the hero and villain factions as well, allowing a reprieve from the fighting. But a short time into that peace time, both the demon lord and God were assassinated. This left a power vacuum.

The demon lord has an heir and the moderate factions that supported him wish for her to take his place, but the war-like demons want her dead and to retrieve her father's unimaginable power. God also had an heir, a daughter in secret, before he became the second "God". Again, the moderate factions want her on the throne as it is the law, but the fundamentalists believe it should still go to election and she should be killed, her father's power taken as well.

On the other hand, both hard-line factions want the other's heir dead, to prevent the powers from getting into the wrong hands. The hard-line angels want the demon lord's daughter dead so her power can't be used, in turn weakening the demons overall. The hard-line demons want God's daughter dead and to take her power, making themselves stronger.

Both young women had been sent to Earth, thinking they were being raised by their real parents for their whole lives. But when they turn 20, the angels and demons come after them, killing their parents when their primary guardians come to retrieve them, and explain what their true purpose in life is now. This leads both young women into a life of danger, being chased by both angels and demons with their respective body guards, in hopes of garnering more aid from the moderate factions to protect themselves and take their thrones.

But due to the machinations of a demon of treachery (based around the nine circles in Dante's Inferno) and an angel of death, the demon lord's daughter with dark red hair, and the previous God's daughter with pure white hair, will find themselves pushed to a... Seemingly normal young human man.

The thing about him is that his parents are the demon and the angel. He is a nephalem (Diablo lore), born of the forbidden union between an angel and a demon. His very existence is a crime to both heaven and hell. But that is only because nephalem hold unimaginable power, able to harness the strengths of any demon and any angel, and with enough training and strength of will, wield them together.

Who better to protect both women than with the one with the power of a new god?

So that's what I've got so far. I want to discuss more of the plot with you, our characters, etc. I'm gonna play the nephalem. I'd really like you to play the next demon lord. The plan is for them to all live together, fighting off the angels and demons, etc. But as time goes on the girls will start getting closer to him, since he tries with all his might to protect him. And as things do go on, they find more people to help their fight, making a little harem with girls they find and like. The demon lord's guardian would be a succubus, and will mischievously bind the girls to him in a "master-slave" pact, which makes them his slave but will over time make them all stronger.

This one's got two parts but can easily be joined together (same rules apply for both, no bows)

This is going to be a sort of academy/arena story. A couple decades ago a large meteor dropped to the Earth and exploded on impact. For a while the planet was in danger, the rock's dust having been blown into the atmosphere and blotting out the sun for some time. The world's governments were devastated, as many riots and various take overs caused them to break down. But after a while it settled down, both the dust and the world's governments.

But many things have changed.

Many of the children that were born during that time have become a new, powerful breed of humans. Their strength is off the charts, and a smaller population of them have gained seemingly magical powers. These people were effectively given their own country for two reasons: 1) to give them a place to learn about their new strengths, 2) to protect the normal people from the stronger humans. There, the students learn about their abilities and learn how to use high tech weaponry to eventually fight each other in an arena (if they choose to), and to protect the Earth in case it's needed.

We'll be playing two students at the academy. I have something special planned for my character, and I expect you to make your character very strong too. There's gonna be fight scenes but fun dates and sex too.

Or this one which is very similar, but more detail.

Either with magic or science, a fair amount of people on Earth can summon a weapon from their "soul". Not only that, most of those people can use "magic", summoning elements to use as weapons, altering their body physics to make their fighting better, or something involving their weapon as a "weapon art". The weapons can form as just about anything from a dagger to a greatsword to a bow to a gun. These people are known as "mage-knights".

As such, the world has turned back to a somewhat hierarchical society, many countries depending on singular rulers or "royal" families. Kingdoms and empires have popped up and most of these hierarchies treat their people fairly well. But they don't "war" with each other in the conventional sense. Rather than sending thousands of mage-knights to fight a pointless war, to settle disputes, kingdoms/empires send their best fighters to compete in a tournament and whoever wins the tourney wins the "war".

Many knights go to colleges/universities to better train their fighting and magic, taking classes and such and competing in tournaments to prove their skills. They get ranked from F to A, A of course being the highest, and F meaning they're failing. The only thing is in most tournaments in high school and below, students are only allowed to use their weapons in "phantom form", meaning the weapons have a shape and weight but not a real physical form, simply sapping an opponent's energy when hitting them. In college, the tournaments are real, the weapons able to damage and potentially kill. The battles are no holds barred. The winner is the last one standing, so if that means the loser dies, then that's that. Due to this, most colleges only accept students at the age of 20 or so, giving them time to decide what they really want to do for their lives, as they might die.

Now, to our characters.

Your character is a princess to a fairly small kingdom. She's had trouble for some time as a child controlling her abilities, but with perseverance she's conquered it and has become a powerful A rank knight. She's a beautiful young woman and very kind, but with a short temper with stupid people/assholes. (We can talk about her looks and stuff, I've got some ideas but I don't want to stifle your creativity. That being said)

No you can't use a bow. Everyone tries to use a bow when I do a fighting story. It's lame. Use a greatsword and fire or something for god sake. Just no bows. Just because she's a chick doesn't mean she has to have a bow.

My character is a bit of an odd one. He's an orphan. He's never known his parents, for as long as he can remember he lived in an orphan home with his older "sister". She's always been with him, looks similar to him, so the people running the home figured they were related and gave them the same last name, but they aren't actually related. They don't know that, but it's a fact. She's a year older than him and is basically attached at his hip.

At some point, around 4 or 5, they got adopted by an affluent family as the father saw the potential him them. He especially saw the potential in the sister, expecting her to be a great fighter, but saw my character as average. When my character refuses to train with the weapons in non-phantom form, the father loses faith in him and hides him away as much as he can.

The problem is, my character's weapon is simply a small knife. At least when he's a young boy. Over time, he learns that he has a rare weapon, a morphing weapon, which allows him to use any weapon he can think of or that he can see. While his adoptive father refuses to train him, he starts watching those around him that he can see, and learns to copy their fighting, eventually able to copy any person's fighting style perfectly when using their weapon.

He made a promise to himself that he would become a great knight, no matter what his adoptive father said he was destined for (which is nothing). Eventually, he does get into a prestigious knight college, much to his "father's" frustration. But "dearest daddy" has his own plans, being the head of the foundation that funds the college.

He can't deny my character entry, but he can deny him graduation by altering the ranking system to make it impossible for my character to get past F rank, making him unable to graduate. But with help from the new college director, he might be able to graduate if he wins the biggest tournament in the world. He just has to beat some of the best fighters in the school to win the selection matches for the tournament. But it shouldn't be too bad, he has his blood to help him.

You see, his weapon is a rare trait, the morphing weapon. A certain kingdom(not your character's kingdom), who's king has no heir and currently no queen, the strongest fighter in the world, has the same weapon, as does his entire line. But that is only coincidence, a few other average people do have the morphing weapon. What isn't a coincidence is their true ability. They're both able to draw on deep reserves of strength from the depths of their soul, a magic based solely on the strength of will of the user, to dominate the battle field. This is an ability that only the king's royal line has.

One thing I'd really like is for our characters to sorta get romantic fairly quick. She doesn't have to like him at the very start, but I do want them to fall in love sorta quickly. Not in like, 2 weeks after meeting, but start dating after a month and get to "I love you" after like 3 months.

The plot goes that you'll be a demon, and I'll start as the average human, in a modern times setting. We're both going to the same university, me being a real student while you're basically hiding in plain sight. When you see me on campus, you take a quick liking to me, but don't approach me. Since you know I'll die soon.

The meaning of that is, I'm going to be a very powerful player in the upcoming battles between demons, angels, and fallen angels. The fallen angels, who battle demons on earth after being cast out from heaven, plan to kill me before I can be turned to any side.

Well, they succeed, using a girl who plays innocent but is just a fallen angel, and seduces me. But you'll have slipped a summoning circle onto my person, and I accidentally summon you to me. As I'm dying, you're able to seal a contract with me, binding me to your 'family', so I must serve you as one of your 'evil pieces', which is what demons use as their sort of ranking system for their house.

Each 'master/mistress' is the king, and each has one queen piece(combination of all three of the next pieces), two knights(specialized for speed), two rooks(tank, specialized for dealing and taking damage), two bishops(support, specialized for healing or boosting power), and 8 pawns. Pawns arguably have the most power since, when the king designates something as 'enemy territory', they can be promoted to any piece aside from king.

But a king can use multiple pieces on one person, to both make them stronger and, if they're dangerously close to losing their life, to ensure they survive. Because I'm both very close to death, and you believe I'll be incredibly powerful, you use all 8 pieces to ensure I live.

I have a lot more planned out in my head, thinking with a bit of Diablo 'lore' for the story, so we can introduce another faction in the angel/demon war, Nephalem, half demons half angels.

There are also Norse gods and Shinto gods, all kinds of religions to have fun with.

A young woman all her life has thought she was crazy. So has everyone around her. Take note that "friends" and "family" were not involved. Because she has none.

As a young girl she lived with her mother and for some time the mother simply believed the girl had imaginary friends. But when the creatures the girl could see began to terrify her, medical professionals diagnose her, not quite accurately, having schizophrenia and various other mental instabilities. The drugs didn't work, as one could assume with a misdiagnosis, and only caused her more problems. A godsend came for the girl when her mother lost her job and couldn't afford the medication anymore, the various side effects finally subsiding when she could no longer take the drug.

But her troubles did not end. Her mother soon found the girl too be too much of a burden on them both, but couldn't bring herself to kill the girl. Instead, she ended her own life. Leading to a downward spiral of the girl going to foster homes that lacked compassion, relatives who avoided her, and schools with students who bullied her.

The girl continues on with her life avoiding the creatures she can see, and in some cases feel, while trying to avoid people to keep from being ostracized. But eventually, when she turns 21(or 18), a creature begins to chase after her, the first of their kind to do so actively. In a panic she runs, runs through a park, scaring many people as she screams for mercy. She tears into a forest to avoid it, running for her life but it continues to give chase.

A house in the forest appears before her and she slams against the door, panicked. The creature continues to bear down on her, until the door opens and she tumbles inside, some invisible wall keeping the creature out.

Panting and exhausted, the girl stares at the door until she hears footsteps behind you. "Interesting. Been a while since I've had a visitor. Come on in, let me explain that you aren't mad." Says a handsome young man with... Horns and a large scaled tail.

***​

The idea for this is that the girl isn't crazy. She can see magical creatures (most of them not very friendly or cute) and is ostracized from society for being a nutcase. When the creature attacks her, she can be 18 or 21 or anywhere in between. Also, she can be in college, or homeless, either way. We can play around with her backstory, but it should be fairly tragic.

As for the man, he's a "gatekeeper", who is there to guide magically attuned people from the world she was born in to his world, where magic is abundant and understood (as all people there can see the creatures she can). As for what he is, he's a dragon. Or something, doesn't matter, we can play around with it.

Plan is he'll take her on as his apprentice (and they'll eventually leave the gate as someone else takes his place) and venture out into the world, letting her learn to love life again. As well as love the cute dragon man she's travelling with.

Our characters didn't know each other when they were younger, but their parents did. At a young age, the boy and girl were promised to each other in a deal between the two wealthy families. Sadly the boy's parents were killed in a car accident, and the girl's family was not able to legally take him in and he was put into an orphanage.

As time went on, they began to go to similar schools. She grew smarter, impossibly so, to the point of super genius levels of intellect, making millions by 8 with an invention, and patenting a new genomic sequencing technique by 12. He on the other hand simply grew angry. With his terrible foster family, with his house, with his school, with everything as life continued to put him down again and again. He started to get into fights constantly, make trouble for teachers, get arrested repeatedly. As time went on, he took little notice of her aside from a passing irritation at how easy she had it. She on the other hand grew more fond of him, watching from afar as he grew as a man, and she as a woman.

By 18 he nearly gets expelled from high school as a senior after nearly killing another student for touching his girlfriend. His foster family kicked him out of the house and he was stuck. With that, he joined the military (or just ran). He spends the next four years on tour with the military over seas. He keeps contact with his girlfriend, but no one else. (can be anything, not just military service. First thing that came to mind when I though of him leaving for years on end.)

He finally decides to come back home, with hopes of marrying his girlfriend (who he hasn't seen for four years aside from the rare facetime). That is until he gets ambushed by a group of private security men, thrown into a van and transported somewhere.

Turns out, one of the forms he filled out when he got off the plane was a marriage contract, to the super genius girl his parents promised him to. As well, she turned out incredibly beautiful. But she's also a bit nuts, as her love for him has turned into a bit of an obsession(not murdery) and she's completely devoted to him. His things are brought to her mansion but he's really not to happy with things. He eventually goes out to try and get in touch with his girlfriend, and succeeds. They meet up, but as they do, his new wife (who he denies) shows up and spoils the party. The girlfriend takes this as a wonderful sign that he met someone, because it turns out she's been with other men his whole tour.

Heartbroken, he takes solace in the fact that he at least has a home to stay in with the crazy scientist girl he's apparently married to.

But she's working on some potentially dangerous experiments now, and her obsession with him is only distracting her from her work. What could go wrong? How could their strange story only grow more strange?

Let's find out.

It happened so quickly.

The kingdom of Halisenth has fallen. In the dead of night, Duke Aster, with an enormous army of mercenaries and his own personal soldiers, assaulted the castle Oleen and assassinated the royal family, taking the crown for himself.

Or so he thought.

The sole daughter to the throne managed to escape, traveling with her father's old, trusted mercenary company and her few loyal advisers and servants. They stole away as soon as the fighting started with her father's last wish fresh on her ears, "Gain the favor of the houses. Take back the throne." After that, he and her brothers fought back against the duke, only to fall. With that message, the confident yet compassionate princess has traveled with the mercenaries and her followers to escape her family's lands in hopes of building up a true army by forming allies from neighboring countries.

It has been a month since their escape. The Duke has caught wind of her survival, but she's no longer within the territory of the Halisenth Kingdom, now known as the Glenwell Kingdom. The Duke also announced that his plan was to become emperor of Liandfell, the continent, a title that hasn't been held in 500 years. And any country who wishes to join his reign should capture the princess and return her to him, as they will be given special favor in the empire. Luckily no kingdom has tried to capture her yet, but none have shown the desire to aid her either.

Aside from one. In the Lands of the Dead, there reside three kingdoms on the corners of the continent, ruled by houses. House Drac, House Fen, and House Jira. They are lands of non-humans of all kinds, from the dog-like fenrir to lizardmen, as well as elves and normal humans. Each kingdom is bathed in eternal night, due to powerful magics for their rulers. Each House is ruled by a vampire lord, an impossibly powerful vampire, equal in strength to an army of 5000 men, explaining the darkened lands. They are signified by their fangs of course but also their blood red irises. Only three lords can exist at a time, or so the legend goes. Only once in history did a fourth exist, and that was 500 years ago, when the empire still stood. The lords are also partly why other kingdoms refuse to do business with the houses. Vampires are seen as a slight upon God.

While two of them show no interest in her, House Fen, ruled by the female lord Mirrian Las, sees potential in the princess. But won't work for free. She has problems in her kingdom that need to be solve before anything can be set in stone, so the princess and her troops must venture out to do these quests. But at least they have a place to lay their heads.

Another month goes by. The jobs from House Fen seem to continually grow. It's hard to tell of Lord Las is simply toying with the princess or... Searching for something.

On the most recent job, a behemoth is summoned by a rogue mage the princess was tasked with killing or capturing. Apparently the mage had many a slave that he shouldn't have had. One of which, a young girl with powder white hair, Lord Las was searching for. That same girl also managed to escape from her chains and run off into the mountains in the distance from where the fight was going on and no one noticed.

An hour into the fight, in what seemed like a losing battle for the princess and her troops, a young man in strange clothes drops from the sky to rip the mage in two, only to proceed to destroy the behemoth in a barrage of savage and unnaturally powerful attacks.

As the beast lay dead, the young man drops to the ground as the princess and her soldiers approach. He's unconscious, but his open mouth shows fangs. And when the princess braves a closer look and opens his eyes, she sees the red eyes of a vampire lord...

***​
In another land, a land of science and technology, a young man has lived in a private military corporation's secret testing lab since birth. He was trained as a soldier to fight, kill, assassinate, and wage war. Rather than brainwash him, the company clamped a control collar around his neck, as they do with all their soldiers. He became a mindless soldier, killing and maiming anything his employers desired.

Eventually, a new program by the PMC he is owned by found he was the perfect candidate for a new experiment, to create a super soldier. He was injected with various drugs and chemicals, subjected to incredibly horrifying tortures to test his new abilities.

All while the collar was off. So he could feel it all.

Eventually the collar was placed back on and he was made to do atrocious things. War crimes. And with his new strength, he couldn't be stopped. The world was nearly turned to ruin with his strength alone as the company that owned him continued to do terrible things in the world.

After some time, another experiment was planned, to explore another world. Another universe. As the most likely candidate to survive the trip, the company put the young man into a capsule and through a portal. While the inorganic material of his pod was unphased by the trip, his organic tissues shrieked in pain, unimaginable by any living being. Eventually, the pod is expelled by another portal on the other side, in a cave within a mountain.

There the pod sits. The pod was supposed to be a relay for the commands of the company but with the portal now closed, there is no way to send their messages. He is now trapped in a new world, but not only that, trapped in the pod. He may now find peace...

But then a large stone is moved from the entrance of the cave, and light pours into the stone tomb. A small girl walks in, wearing the white rags of a dress, with powder white hair. She walks over slowly with a smile, using her small, dainty hand to rip the cover off the pod. "Look at you, you poor creature. I can see the pain in your eyes..." She steps closer and runs a hand across his cheek. "I shall give you a gift, and you in turn will give one to me."

Slowly she climbs into the pod, sitting on the man's chest as she leans into him. "You shall be the fourth." She raises a clawed hand and rips the collar from his neck, his eyes fluttering shut as he passes out. Then she opens his mouth and slits her own throat, letting the blood flow and pour into his mouth. Mouthing the words. "Become the immortal fourth. Save this world to redeem yourself." She says, red eyes slowly fading as she slumps over. After a few moments, her body slowly starts to turn to dust, leaving nothing left.

Nearly an hour later, the man stirs, slowly standing. A hunger fills him as he climbs from the pod. He steps slowly out into the sun and winces, the light far more intense than his home, it seems. He shudders and growls, tongue playing over his sharpened canines as his eyes glow red. His strength increases, even more than it had before and he leaps into the air. Out in the valley of the mountains he sees a large creature as well as a smaller being with fire and lightning surrounding it. Something in his mind tells him to kill it. So he does.

He lands, ripping the robed mage asunder, before turning on the massive creature before him, a bloodlust coming over him as he batters it with thunderous blows. He himself is assailed, but the wounds don't effect him and quickly start to heal.

The creature soon lies dead and the man turns. He sees a woman so beautiful his heart seizes up and he grows dizzy.

That an the fact that he's passing out and falling to the ground.

***​

But yea, I decided I'd try my hand at something in the vein of one of my old posts. Something big and somewhat thought out. As well, the names and places are not set in stone. I just kinda made some stuff up so we can come up with new and better names.

So you'd be playing the princess. But she's not some whimpering, submissive, porcelain doll of a woman. She's a fighter. She trained with her brothers to fight. She's confident and brave but compassionate and caring. She's just not used to any sexual things or people being attracted to her, which my character will be.

My character is from a modern time, not too socially adept due to always wearing the collar. With it off now he acts fairly confident, but only because he tries to repress all the things he's done in his home. He latches onto the princess because she seems so benevolent, and he wants nothing more than to redeem himself by helping her and her people.

Now onto some more specifics. My character will be the fourth vampire lord, that is set in stone. Aside from immortality, his powers are up in the air. I want to discuss that. As for her, she can use magic, that's fine. But what she can't use is a bow and arrow. I really dislike the main heroine using a bow and arrow, I just find it extremely boring. So you can't give her a bow and arrow. Give her a longsword, rapier, sword and shield, greatsword, whatever. I don't mind another female character using a bow and arrow, but yours can't. Just a real pet peeve of mine.(Part 2 of the password is "N' Cream.")

Aside from that, when they aren't adventuring (or even if they are) we can have some fun with them. There will be sex and a bit of kink, I really can't have a story without it. An no fade-to-black. Anyway, let me know if you're interested, or have any ideas of your own. I'm up for pretty much anything. Kinks (don't have to use everything there it's just there to show what we're interested in) and CS below.

The plot goes like this. The world, for the past 30 years, has been having 'spacial quakes', where everything at a certain focal point just starts to vibrate, and vibrate violently. It's sort of like an earthquake, except that it effects space as a whole, not just the earth. The focal point is usually somewhere in the air, close to the ground.

Well, these spacial quakes are actually "spirits", being transported to our dimension. The spirits don't understand why they come here, something just drags them in, but humans don't understand how it's happening, and attack. For the most part, the spirits would be fairly peaceful otherwise, but because of the damage they unwittingly cause, we take them as a threat. After a while, the spirits get forcibly pulled back to their dimension, and it'll be found out later that they just sleep there, silently, until they get dragged back again.

You'll be playing a spirit, who comes into the world, confused and depressed from constantly being attacked by humans. I'll be playing a human, who doesn't go to one of the shelters, for whatever reason, and ends up going directly to the focal point, and sees you.

Since humans always attack, you suspect that I'm there to kill you, but really I'm not, and manage to convince you of that. We're interrupted by a high tech task force created to kill spirits (though spirits are far stronger), and our conversation ends.

But, the commander of a separate organization created to peacefully deal with spirits ends up asking me to work with them, since it seems I can get you, one of the strongest spirits we've dealt with, to trust me. And after a bit of testing, they think that I might actually be able to seal your powers too, which is what they want to do, help spirits calm down and lead a normal life.

So we manage to meet again, you and I, and talk again. I manage to convince you again that I'm not there to kill you, that I want to talk, that I'm interested in you. And not just as something you don't see every day. You're a beautiful woman. So, with my help, we give you a name, and I offer to bring you around, see the beauty in the world so you won't destroy it. A date.

But how do I seal your powers? Well, with a kiss of course...

Your character is a super villain. She's incredibly evil, kills without remorse, and is super powerful. Whatever her power is, she's strong enough that only the best of the best have any hopes of defeating her.

But this time it went a bit far and one hero really fucked her up. To the point where she needs to be nursed back to health. Which is where my character comes in.

Either he's a lower "ranked" hero, just keeps out of the spotlight, or is a normal civilian, he finds her and takes her in to help heal her up. He gives her his bed, feeds her, bathes her, everything as she heals from the injury.

Over time she does start to get a bit better, able to move around his home/apartment. She has never felt compassion like this before and slowly starts to warm up to him. Sitting together, snuggling on occasion, talking. And eventually they start to show feelings and have sex.

Once she fully recovers, she sees on the news that he's getting attacked by another villain and she rushes out. Other heroes see her and are about to fight back but she destroys the villain and saves him. While most of the heroes aren't happy about it, they stand back to let them have their heartfelt reunion.

I won't lie, this title is straight up from the show "The Devil is a Part-Timer?" Mostly because I can't think of a better title, but it won't be identical to the show. I can give you a run down of the show if you want to know the story but don't want to watch it. Basically demon king is ruling/terrorizing a fantasy land in another world and a female hero is tasked with stopping him. When the tide of the war turns against him, he escapes through a portal to our world and the hero follows him. They lose most of their magic and start to go about normal human lives, but they don't know where the other is. Eventually they find each other and she tries to fight him but he just wants to do his human stuff and they start having dumb but fun adventures.

So I'm thinking rather than just be pure demon, my character is half demon, half dragon. He can appear human because that's just a thing and he looks fairly average, fit, etc. But for his demon form he has horns pointing forwards, longer nails, more muscular, and a arrow tip tail, and large bat wings. His dragon form has horns that sweep backwards, and has scales in various areas on his body, mainly from his feet to his knees, hands to his elbows, some scattered in other areas, and on his back where his dragon wings fold into, which are larger than his demon wings and are scaled.

He was born to a succubus mother and dragon father, but as a "teen" (since he ages differently), he was taken away by some mysterious group and controlled to be evil. When he came of age, he was made to gather an army and command them to take over the 5 islands of the realm with his four generals, he and his right hand controlling the central island.

Eventually, the Church trains the hero, your character who can either be a pure human who was gifted by god/the gods, or a half human half angel. She has a holy sword which she can summon at will using her "celestial force" (the show's name for holy magic or whatever, we can name it something else), her hair turning white when she summons it at full strength, and is more than a match for the demon king.

(Up to you but the backstory on the show is her father, who is her whole world as a child, is killed by one of the demon king's generals and that's why she has a grudge against him, but turns out later he isn't dead, and with this she can't really bear that grudge, and she starts to show romantic interest in him because he's not the evil man she thought he was, yadda yadda. We can do something like that, but it's your character, just givin' ideas. I already have a plan to make him not evil)

With the hero's help and her party of allies, they begin to turn back the tide against the demon king's army and eventually get to his island. There is a brutal fight and the demon king is nearly defeated. He opens a portal and goes through to Earth, the hero giving chase.

Once through, my character lands and for a short while as he and his right hand get to work on surviving in the land, they plan on taking over the world. But due to Earth having no magic, the spell cast by the mysterious group in his youth, or possibly the parasite implanted by them depending on how we go, fades away and he starts to see clearly once again.

In that time, between landing and the magic fading, he meets your character again. But they have little to no magic, so maybe she tries rushing him with a knife, something. But the police stop them and they start to go back and forth on their old rivalry of "Hero and Demon King", simply fighting because that is the roles they have been given and they must. But really their fighting is just petty squabbles that makes the people around them think they're a couple.

But once the magic/parasite finally fades away, he finally realizes he never wanted to be evil. Even though he's half demon, his mother was a kind woman, having turned away from her nature. Maybe not immediately but once he realizes this, he tells his right hand (and anyone else that comes through to join the group, the hero included) that he has no intention of returning to their lands, nor does he have any intention of trying to take over this one.

In all this time, the hero and demon have to team up occasionally(regularly) to protect their new home from demons and the church that come in through gates to attack either of them or both of them.

Eventually, she finds out that he truly isn't evil, that magic/a parasite was used on him to make him lead an army to conquer their world, and that whatever grudge she had against him was misled (so her father being alive if we go that route) and she starts to see him as just another boy. And it just so happens that he's a pretty cute boy, and she's a pretty cute girl, and people already see them as being a couple due to their squabbles all the time. :P

Something else I was thinking was for my character's hobbies and such. Rather than a "MgRonalds" as the show has, I was planning on making him work at a game store. As a hobby, I was planning on him going to an MMA gym, and using what he learns there against the angels and demons that come to attack as a way to confuse them, using his super strength to surprise them with new and different fighting techniques.

As well I think it'd be funny to give them both funny vices of their own. He really likes video games, as soon as he lands he latches onto them and really likes them. For her, I think it'd be funny if she got attached to manga/anime and goes to them a lot. When they start to date they kinda trade off, sharing their hobbies with the other, for fun activities to do together. :P

It'll also be a sort of near future setting, so we can do some fun kinky stuff, such as recreational "drugs" to transform the body. So like she starts off slender, but gets jealous of their much curvier friend and finds out about these things and makes herself curvy too. Then monster girls and stuff with the drugs and whatever, you get the idea. If not, ask me.

So this one is a bit more vague. Sorta like My Hero Academia, but it's a college setting. Young heroes starting out, learning the laws, training, et cetera. Eventually fighting with real villains when it comes down to it. This one needs more discussion so let me know if it interests you.

A manmade island filled with a portion of the world's non-human population is at risk. These cities have been set up to house these beings, to keep humans safe from them and in turn them safe from humans as mounting racism continues to cause friction between both groups.

Humans do live in these cities, and the "demons," who are any kind of non-human person (i.e. vampires, lycanthropes, elves, et cetera), are mostly registered to keep their magic abilities in check so the humans won't be harmed.

Similar to the lost kingdom plot, my character is some form of powerful vampire (who have special abilities connected with their vampirism) is sent some magical human warrior to keep an eye on him. When she arrives, prepared to kill him if his power goes out of control, various problems around the floating island start to arise, many plots to destroy the island or to take his power.

If you've got some plots let me know, I'm happy to look at them or come up with some more. I'm having trouble getting the motivation to write right now so I'm hoping some new partners will spur me on. (Part 2 of the password is "Mango")

I'll maybe add some more plots as I come up with them.

Read the kinks and CS, everyone friggin' doesn't look at them.

F-list - Warning

Please be into some serious kinks. Too vanilla and I won't have a lot of interest.

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. If anything is confusing, ask me and I can help.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

Magic(if any):

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Part 3 of the password is "Smoothie."

Last edited:
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking, plus new plot.

Still looking.

Still looking plus new plot.

@Ivan: Duke of Beards, I'm interested in The Turning Around Evil plot you have. Character seems complex and that interests me.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.