Here is loads of Roleplay ideas for me to do with you

• Thread starter Mrs Jessica Tomlinson
  • Start date
M

Mrs Jessica Tomlinson

Original poster
Hey I am Winnie The Pooh and I have a couple of ideas for roleplays but I have some stuff before hand, 1. you must be very active 2. I only play females 3. have fun with the roleplays.

Here is a list:

Movies:

Halloweentown series
My sister's Keeper
Twilight series
Harry Potter series
Streetdance
Tangled
The boy who cried Werewolf
The Hunger Games
Flashdance
Footloose
Scooby Doo movies

etc and any others you can think of

TV:

Charmed
X factor
Glee
Big Bang Theory
The Voice
Icarly
Victorious
Austin and Ally
Good Luck Charlie
Wizards of Waverly Place
Ant farm
H20 just add water

etc and anything else

I don't bite, I am really nice Once you get to know me and my roleplays :) Thank you xx

My sister's Keeper sounds interesting. Haven't roleplayed anything like it before, but I'm ready to give it a try. If you feel like it?

Yes i am up for any of my roleplay ideas but do u have a plot in mind? Like should we do it like the movie or different :)

I don't really have a plot in mind but it would be fun to do it a bit different from the movie, maybe. It could be inspired by the movie.

Okay how about we do it like the movie but anna go throughs with the kidney transplant and kate gets better and maybe Kate boyfriend doesn't die sound good

Yeah that sounds good. It was a long time ago that I watched it so I think I'll have to watch it again before we get started with this. Anyways that's a good idea.

Okay could u start it when you have watched?

Yeah I guess but shouldn't we like, decide who is going to be who and etc?

Oh yeah sorry um who do u want to be?

Out of Kate or Anna? Who would you like to be? Haven't watched it again yet, sorry.

yeah, I wouldn't mind but could I be Kate?

Yes I guess I could. You mind if I don't do it like right now, I haven't seen it yet but I think I could just read some of it and remember the most of it. I'll PM you when it's done, OK?

okay great, and also could u tell your friend I am open to roleplays to just come to this one okay

What do you mean? What are you talking about?