Here I am :)

Why do you vote on a poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

nitka

Original poster
Cute, love the little survey!

What do you prefer to be called? Nitka. Short and sweet.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? As much as I wish I could be all sexy and mysterious, I'm incapable. Female.

How old are you? 24! I know, I'm getting too old for these sites...haha

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Definitely not new to rping, not in the least. New to the site, yes. The site I'm usually on has been shutting down a ton and frankly I'm sick of it. grrr...eh hem. Sorry. Still a little bitter. But hey, hopefully I'll find some good partners here. That's the idea, right? ;)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'll join a group once every blue moon, but I'm mainly here for the 1x1. I find sometimes group rps can move quickly in one day while I'm at work, and I spend all my time reading to catch up. Not relaxing like this is supposed to be.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? I'd love to say I'm the type to run through the meadow and jump over fallen logs, then swim in the nearby ocean...but you'll probably find me sitting. Reading. I know, boring.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? "Marry that Girl...marry her anyway"...haha No idea why. Catchy I guess.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! And no you're not getting to old for this! I be 21, 22 once October comes about lol.

NEVER TOO OLD TO PLAY! 8D

Welcome to the site! >:3

Greetings and welcome to Iwaku, it's a pleasure to make your aqaintence.

OH NOOOO!!!! I JUST GOT THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD D;!! xD
Dammit.
Well anyways, welcome to iWaku Nitka!
I'm sure you're going to absolutely love it ^.^ I know I do!
:cow::boat::beaver::duh::cryingeyesout::eyepopping::neener::moped:
Look at all these fun emoticons Q_Q
Smolder.gif

Here comes...the smoulder c;