Here goes, I guess

H

Hipster Rin

Original poster
Yo. Wow, this is weird. It's been about five years since I've actually been new on a roleplaying forum. This is awkward, for real. o___o

So I guess the first thing I need to do is introduce myself, I s'pose. GO! GENERIC FORM, I CHOOSE YOU!

What do you prefer to be called?

Honestly? I don't care what you call me, as long as it's not insulting. If you insult me, that's uncool, broski. But for generic nicknames, I guess you can call me Hipster, Rin, whatever floats your boats. ^^'

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I'm a girl. I promise. People have trouble with figuring that out on other forums. I understand if you accidentally refer to me as a male, but please please please don't make a habit of it. 'tis not fun.

How old are you?

I turned 18 back in September, whooo legality!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I'm not new to roleplaying. I started on the Foopets site when I was nine or ten (I forget), then moved on to some Warrior Cats forums. But I am really new to this site, please forgive me for doing something unforgivably stupid. I'm reading the rules and tips and whatnot, but I can only read so fast, and comprehend even slower sometimes.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

It depends on my mood, really. Please don't be offended if you see me on the forums roleplaying, but not on one I was on the day before. I promise that (for the most part) I won't quit on you, but I like for my posts to be the best quality I can, and I won't post sometimes until I get the muse or get some kind of adequate response gathered up for what I'm answering. I feel like a jackass if someone gives me this long, beautiful post, and I just slap a couple of sentences off the top of my head and call it good. It's a sucky feeling, and usually annoying for whoever is witness to that sort of mess.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Screw that shit. I'm not leaving my bed if it's raining outside. At the most energetic, I'll wrap up in a blanket and scooch over to my computer. Not today friends. Not today.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

"Childish War", by Rin and Len Kagamine. It's an adorable little song, I recommend listening to it.

So if there's anything else you want to (or need to) know, don't be afraid to ask. Biting people is too much effort, so if you ask an uncomfortable question, I'll probably just make goat noises at you and change the subject.

Haha, why hello there and welcome to the community Hipster Rin! I hope you can show me some of your hip hop moves later on! ;)

Hi there Rin! :D Welcome to the site!

XD What moves? I hardly have the reflexes to play dodgeball. Let's not talk about dancing. That's a scary thought. Haha.

Thank you for the welcome, though! I'm already kind of liking this site better than the WCF. Question, though. On the other forum, a roleplay of mine was deleted for referring to WWII and Nazis. Nazi ideals weren't glorified in this roleplay, and I was kind of pissed because it took me five days of research to make the rp. Before I make it again, would it get deleted? Because my poor little heart couldn't take that again.

...I want to know in what universe references to Nazis can be scary for young children. I knew what Nazis were when I was like...eight. And I turned out (relatively) okay. Little kids scare me with shit they know today, seriously.