Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Transgender
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Drama, Fantasy
uhm I have no idea what I should put here lol
I'm a chronic lurker on the internet and it's been a long time since I actually talked to anyone besides classmates and stuff. I've never roleplayed before, and I decided to sign up to Iwaku because I heard roleplaying is a really comfy way to go and talk to people, plus I heard Iwaku's a nice site to roleplay.

I'm transmasc and my pronouns are he/him, although I haven't picked a name for myself (I'm indecisive) so you can call me whatever I guess lol

Though I've never roleplayed before, I am fluent in English and have been interested in writing since I could pick up a pencil and form a coherent thought, so I hope I don't experience too steep a learning curve.

well crap i managed to post the same thing twice :') tech literacy at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: Megasis
Welcome to the site. We're glad to have you! :)

Reactions: huhui
Welcome to iwaku! \o/

giphy.gif

Greetings huhui!

It's so good that you're branching out and trying something new! I don't think you'll regret it either. I'm also glad that you made your way to iwaku for your first Roleplay experience. We have a great community and I have no doubts you'll be making new writing buddies soon! As usual, for newcomers I recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It's a great place to help you get started on your new writing ventures! For you, since you're trying out Roleplay for the first time, you might also be interested in the Roleplay Help and Writing Guides section.

And if there's anything you need please reach out to staff - we have the green usernames and we're always here to help.

Happy Writing!