Hematosite

Oooo, interesting. I'm in! :D My loverly char:

Name: Emma Higgins
Career: Tech. and Computer Repair
Personality: Although a generally nice and easygoing person, Emma tends to come off as one of those people who think they're better than you. It's not true, but you need to get to know her to know that. She's smart; she loves knowing how things work, and so she's constantly studying something or another. She's kind of a quirky person with a no-nonsense attitude, and she loves to laugh. She can be very silly, very sarcastic, and sometimes rude, even though she doesn't mean to be; she's just very blunt. Sometimes she can have a short temper, one that becomes explosive when combined with her protective streak if she thinks someone's threatening one of her friends or family members.
Appearance:
chocolate_by_theredplumblossom-d4m8z0q.jpg

Brief Biography: Her interest in learning how things work has always guided her; early on in high school, Emma knew she wanted to fix things. Specifically, things that dealt with technology: machines, computers, etc. She took the appropriate classes and more during school, graduating near the top of her class and landing herself in a university focused on technology. There, she earned a degree in computer and general technology repair. After she graduated, she landed a job in some office building, where she is actually content with the day to day task of fixing people's computers and printers before they get sent flying down a hallway [which she saw happen before].

Unfortunately for her, she came in almost direct contact with the mysterious package when the secretary who opened it had computer troubles soon after. She started showing sudden symptoms, much to her vexation; she hardly ever got sick! Soon, she was reluctantly admitted to the hospital.
Ability Gained: Telekinesis.

Lovely~ Welcome!
ALSO, guess which Kitti needs delicious posts, my lovelies?

[size=+2]This one![/size]

Click the link to go right to the IC! :3

Name: Elise Madison Elizabeth Middleton
Career: Corporate Lawyer
Personality: She can appear cold and uncivil at times, but that's simply because she puts up walls around herself. She's been hurt by far too many people in her life to trust people on their first meeting. But once you get through the walls, you meet a kind, caring and supportive woman, who's had her heart broken far too many times. When she gets sad or upset, she locks herself away from the world, often disappearing for hours on end, during which time she usually heads to the nearest beach and walks the length of it twice to calm her head.
Appearance:
Magaly-Solier.jpg

Brief Biography: Elise grew up rather well off, her father was a politician while her mother was a socialite. Though it meant she had a rather lonely childhood, being moved from one nanny to another, never staying in one place for long. Never having somewhere she could call home. With her trust fund, left by her by her grandparents, she went to Oxford University and bought a house for herself, giving her first real home. She finished university top of her class with honours and quickly began her work in corporate law.

Now, she's working with one of the largest company, having quickly went up the ranks and is now sitting as one of the partners of the company. Though she does like to keep an eye on things and still works as a lawyer. She was in the building that day as she had a meeting with one of her clients, her meeting had only finished when the container was threw in the bin. A few hours later she was back at her office and was beginning to feel light headed and run down, which was when her friend suggested she go to hospital to see what it was.

Ability Gained: Empathy
|Ability to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others.

I'm working on my post now, but a quick question. Is there a posting order?

Posted! Took me longer than I expected, but hey, there it is. Can't wait to get the ball rolling.

Giving everyone a chance to post (and if they don't answer Opportunity's Knocking, I'll just drag them along as I see fit.... ....) so you have a bit of time.
^___^

I'll post tomorrow... Hopefully my unfocusedness will have passed then.

Alright my computer is up and running. I'll be making my post now.