Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

++Lillith++

Original poster
As the title suggest I need help yes before you say it maybe some times it would be better to go to a doctor but this time there is nothing a doctor can do for me unless he or she is up for a role play.

I really don't have anything in mind so I'm open to ideas I enjoy working things out with my rp partners.

What I'm really looking for is some one who is patient as I really would like to work on describing surroundings and feeling and so on and so forth, I have role played for awhile but I haven't done an awful lot for about a year. So be nice.

I would also like to try working with some one who doesn't mind chatting in pm not necessarily about the rp but I like to get to know to some degree the person / person's I'm rping with.

I can also only get online for a few hours a day depending on work and the dreaded real life (I know boring but sometimes we have to put or loves to one side while we deal with real family XD) so I'm only looking for one or two for the time being.

Ok then that's about all I can think of for now like I say I'm open to most thing just send me a pm or message me here and I will get back to you.

Yay my first reply whooooo

Anyway have you got any ideas of rp's you would like to try? Or anything that you really don't like to do?

If you're still looking for a partner PM me ^^
I have lots of ideas but it depends on you what will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.