Help??

MWMASkairipa

Jus drein jus daun
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Okay so I just joined and I cant access any of the Redstar, Bluestar stuff, I am 18, I went into my profile and set the setting to Redstar (18+) and it's not working? I see all my friends having these little red hearts next to their profile names and I'm super confused as to what the limits are for newbies, and how to reach those goals or whatever so I have the unrestricted privileges?

Okay so it works now?? I guess I'm just that impatient of a person LMAO

Yeah, it can sometimes take the system a minute to register your preference, lol. I'm glad that it's working tho and welcome to the site! :D

Reactions: MWMASkairipa
So what exactly does the little heart thingy mean??? I can't see it on my profile lol

I can't see it either. Is it possible you unchecked it? This resource should help you get better acquainted with our NSFW set up, but basically a red star means you're an adult and a blue star means that you're a teen. It's important that your birthday is accurate.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitti
I can access the rooms and threads for the redstar stuff so idk??? And that resource has questions but no answers so idk haha

Okay this might also be a dumb question but how do u tag/mention people in threads??? Lol

You just put a @ before you start typing their username. A dropdown menu will pop up and you can select the user from there or finish typing it manually.

Reactions: MWMASkairipa