Help me improve! :D

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
M

Mainstream Hipster

Original poster
So, being the kind of person I am, I'm constantly looking to improve upon my roleplaying skills. While I know practice makes perfect, if you continue to practice incorrectly, you'll get nowhere :p

Here are the Rp's that I feel have some of my best posts in:
Pantheon
Iwaku World

Don't hold anything back, as I do truly desire to get better ^^

P.S: Hope this is the right section for this, none of the others looked appropriate <<

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
*Kaze is grabbed by suited men and thrown into the back of a van bound for the Writing Section.*

The staff are about to post a series of Tutorials in the Writing Section. You can be our first victim participant.

Jack Shade

Anti-Hero
Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
I'll be the second.

Edit: If you want to send me a few prose of what you've done...I'll shoot your straight as I can.

J

J. C. Quiinn

Original poster
I'll be third, everyone knows i need the help.

J

Jumi

Original poster
I'll just mozy on in here, and take the fourth spot. >.>

M

Mainstream Hipster

Original poster
About to post my ass, HURRY UP ASMO! THE DRUGS ARE WEARING OFF AND SOON I WON'T BE IN THE MOOD ANYMORE! D<