1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Help me be eligible for a contest pwease? :DD

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tuxedo Mask, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Alright so I entered a contest that may allow me to chill with Sara Bareilles with is one of my dreams, like for real. I need 100 unique plays to even be eligible so please help me out! At the very least I do rudimentary dance moves :P

Basically all you have to do is click on the link which takes you to a myspace karaoke thing, in which I sing "King of Anything" okish. (That song is just hard to sing, not my style at all) Again I just need 100 unique plays so refreshing the page a few times or something and letting it play even for a second is good!

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=2334548&sid=30038&uid=7461491

2. I'm helping!

3. Just says "Untitled Document" and no singing for me =(