NEW ARRIVAL Hellooo~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

LeLe

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
No life.
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy or futuristic modern.
Hiii~ I can't exactly give my name, so I'd prefer to be called LeLe here. I can't say much about myself for safety reasons, but what I can say is I'm working on a big fantasy world as part of my bucket list, and will listen to any ideas and criticisms if anyone wants to help with it. I'm currently illustrating the characters myself, plus I'm very sick so I may not be super active, but I try to get back to people as soon as possible.

I prefer to move to a two person discord server when I find a partner to write with so I can make a reference tab, a general tab to talk in and then the roleplays themselves in their own tabs. Mainly because it's convenient and I don't check my email very often. >3>

I prefer really good grammar, and want to be corrected if I mess anything up (I'll correct others too òwó). If there are any artists that wanna draw stuff with me too feel free to message for that as well. I'm still learning and getting things done takes foreeever. I use Krita as well so any tips for the software would be appreciated because I have no idea what I'm doing. B)

In case you couldn't tell I suck at introductions; I'm not sure what to keep in and keep out so I ramble on and on about random things (like right now) so I'm just gonna finish up abruptly.

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Hello, LeLe!

I am also an artist who uses Krita, but I certainly don't have any tips to give. If anything, I feel like I should be the one getting the tips, as I only barely know what I'm doing (but I've got my five brushes working for me and that's all I need lol). But if you ever want to talk about art (or share or whatever), feel free to toss me a message!

Otherwise, I wouldn't say you suck at intros at all. Welcome to Iwaku. Cheers! :D

Welcome LelLe And Enjoy Your Time here

Hey there and welcome to the site! :D