hello

hey there welcome to the forums, hope you have fun playing some roles... that came out right, right?...

Welcome to Iwaku, Abovus.
I see your name and read - above us- is that what you meant? Maybe I'm slow.
Anywho! I'm Celest. If you have questions or anything.. I'll be around.

Welcome to Iwaku Abovus!!!!
HURRY! TAKE A COOKIE AND START ROLEPLAYING- DON'T, DON'T WAIT!
r37777fp.jpg

I'M SELENITE, PLEASEDTOMEETYOU, HAVEFUNANDSEEYOUAROUND!
:D

Hya Abov-y! Welcome here! I am Lady Raimy/ Rina. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask! Other than that, enjoy!

thanks everyone for the welcome i hope to get to know everyone and enjoy what this site has to offer

Hello guy who can't find places to post! 8D

Hello, Person Who Might Be a Spambot in Disguise Complaining About Anti-Bot Discrimination.
You have sort of met me already. I posted a handful of links for places to post for you.
With that being the case, I have more links for even MORE places to post.

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Happy playing~

Hello Abovus, welcome to Iwaku! I hope by now you have found cool things to post in, like RPs! :D

i already am enjoying some of the rping available on this site and i enjoy the humor very much

FFFFFFF- LATE.

Welcome to Iwaku, Abovus. I am Iliana, Goddess of Fire and Hot Shit, and its great to see you so active already! So...fucking...proud! T^T

*hugs and pathetically cries in his shoulder*