Hello!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashana

Original poster
My name's Ashana and I'm from Calgary, Canada! *obligatory cowboy noises* I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I am sixteen and I've been writing since I was seven. "Boy, girl, or mystery?" Not sure where 'genderfluid' fits on this, but probably more onto the mystery side, haha. (When referring to me, please use either he/him/his/himself, they/them/themself, or ze/hir/hirs/hirself pronouns! Thank you!)

I am not new to roleplaying, but I am new to forum-style. I've been on Tumblr and Skype for roleplaying for the past four years. Totally new to this site, also!

I don't have a preference between group or 1x1, honestly, whichever works for the plot in question.

On rainy days (which are rare enough in Calgary) I love to be outdoors and splashing around. That's the best thing to do in the rain. When I was little I would "save the worms" by burying them in the dirt of our garden when they were washed away.

Right now, in my head, is Boys Don't Cry by Natalia Kills. That entire album, actually. Gah!

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku, Ashana.

Hallo Ashana! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hey, and welcome to iwaku!
Hope you have a great time!
Make friends, and find great rp

Status
Not open for further replies.