Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scarlet Loup

Original poster
Oh man, I hate following these templates, but I seriously have no idea what else to write, so here it goes:

Hi there! I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Morgan, which is my actual name, as I assume you've guessed. I'm eighteen, and I'm a girl, but I like to play males more often. I've been roleplaying for about eight years now, so I'm well-versed, I believe in the roleplaying world. My homebase is RoleplayGateway under the name username if you want to check out some of my work. Even though I've roleplayed for quite some time, I still feel like there's a lot I can still learn here. I tend to do group roleplays because single partner roleplays tend to focus more on smut than plot. That being said, I'd love to roleplay one on one with someone as long as we have a good plot in mind. I'm pretty friendly, hopefully, and I'd love to meet new people on here, seeing as I'm brand new to the site. Hit me up!

Oh man, I hate following these templates, but I seriously have no idea what else to write, so here it goes:

Hi there! I'm Scarlet, but you can call me Morgan, which is my actual name, as I assume you've guessed. I'm eighteen, and I'm a girl, but I like to play males more often. I've been roleplaying for about eight years now, so I'm well-versed, I believe in the roleplaying world. My homebase is RoleplayGateway under the name username if you want to check out some of my work. Even though I've roleplayed for quite some time, I still feel like there's a lot I can still learn here. I tend to do group roleplays because single partner roleplays tend to focus more on smut than plot. That being said, I'd love to roleplay one on one with someone as long as we have a good plot in mind. I'm pretty friendly, hopefully, and I'd love to meet new people on here, seeing as I'm brand new to the site. Hit me up!
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy yourself while your here. If you need anything let me know and I'll try my best to help. See you soon

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hiiii Scarlet morgan! :D Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Your freaking profile picture brings me so much happiness
I had to say hey and welcome
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.