hello

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
K

kaminoku

Original poster
i am kaminoku...its a name of a character i made roughly 5 years ago..im here to have fun while doing rps

Hello, Kami!

Welcome to Iwaku! Fun you say? >:3

*boots her into the
One on One Requests*

Why not post that you need a partner to rp with, or answer someone else's request! Or if you're a bio type person, then fly in here!

Hi there kaminoku! You've come to the right place. At Iwaku the emphasis is on FUN while roleplaying! *nods* Welcome!

Ah, fun. I enjoy fun, and I enjoy roleplaying. Welcome to Iwaku! : )

Welcome to Iwaku, Kami. I'm October nice to meet you *Extends a hand in friendship*

If you need anything, or have any question about joining Role plays just ask : )

*takes hand and shakes it firmly* thanks...and by the way nice eddie avatar....

Hello! I'm Diana! 8D ...which WAS the name of a character too, but now naming a character after myself is a little weird. O____O

Anyway, welcome to the community! <3

thank..i had tried a character named after myself it was indeed weird...but every major character i have created contain bit of either my own psychological aspects as well as my muscial poetic and various other things

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

Since you're new to the site, I have some awesome links for you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask~

(PSSST, ILIANA, STOP BOOTING THEM DIRECTLY TO ONE ON ONE >:[ )