Hello!

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Newbie to Iwaku here! Please take good care of me ^^

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? - Hana will be fine. :)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? - Girl

How old are you? - 16 going on 17 this December 24!!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - New to the site, but I've roleplayed on-and-off on another site for a couple of years. I've also founded and managed a forum for months. The rp's been lax there for now so I'm looking for something else to try but I'd also like it to pick up again soon.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? - Group roleplays! I like having a close group to plan and roleplay with, usually around five or six. But I've also done what's termed as 'libertine' here with a partner. Those things I'd like to keep as a pm or private one-on-one roleplay only.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? - Curling up on the sofa with a good book or watching the rain outside. It's pretty good to write out certain scenes with a rainy feel in mind.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - All the pretty stars that shine for you, my love/Am I that girl you dream of?/All those little times you've said that I'm your girl/You make me feel like your whole world. Guess :)

Welcome to Iwaku!!

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

We are happy to have you join us and best of luck with your role play forum as well. They have an off-site advertisement forum that might help it.

:playguitar::playguitar2:

Thank you. :) Someone recommended Iwaku to me, and I think I like it.

Welcome to Iwaku, Hana! I'm new here too and I'm always happy to see new people ^ ^ Enjoy your stay

-I've got to say so far it's pretty nice here ^ ^ -

Nice to meet you. :) I'm liking it so far too, rather hard to choose an rp because so many of the roleplay ideas are interesting ^^

Greetings Hanako-san! I too am somewhat new to this site, but not new to RP. Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here.

Hallo Hanko, welcome to the community! ^o^