Hello.

• Thread starter Darkness of the Night
  • Start date
D

Darkness of the Night

Original poster
Hello everybody. I'm new in the site and I don't really know what to say so I'm going to use the guide.

What do you prefer to be called? Usually I go with the nick of Lightning, I get used to my friends calling me that. Or just Light if so you prefer.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.

How old are you? I'm 20.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? That's right. I have done this before in sites like SecondLife and another couple of sites but most of it was in Spanish so I'm trying to start doing it in English.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm fine with both of them.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I do like to be outside on the rain but of course I wouldn't say no to the couch.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? The mash up between Radioactive and My Song know what you did in the dark. I don't know why I'm hearing that all the time now.

I don't know what to say. I just want to get some fun and I hope I can do so in here.

Hiiii There Lightning in the Dark of Night! Welcome to the community! :D

Hey, Welcome to this place!
There's a plentiful of English here!
Please enjoy it here!

o____o Hello, my sorta-counterpart. Welcome to Iwaku! :D

What do you prefer to be called? Usually I go with the nick of Lightning, I get used to my friends calling me that. Or just Light if so you prefer.

Hey Lightning, pretty new here too. *tips hat* Hope your stay will be as pleasant as mine will hopefully be.