1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by RyDub, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, just joined a friend linked me here the other day don't know if she joined but most rping places I am involved with seem to be dying out and looking for a new fun crowd to be a part of. I am Ry, from Boston area. Recently out of a 10 year Relationship, and not much else going on right now so Roleplaying is something that helps fill the long hours of the day with not much else to do and i love to rp.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku Ry! This place is always full of people and I am sure you can find something here. Hope for the best~

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sorry about your relationship and hope you're doing well. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcomesies to Iwaku!

5. Well hello, Ry, welcome to the site!

6. Welcome to the community xD

Enjoy your stay :)

7. welcome!

If you any questions go ahead and send them my way.

8. so far I love the place its amazing

9. I believe I know you lol

• Love Love x 1
  10. haha LIZZY, yeah you should I a the one who made you your sig, thanks for linking me here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.