Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alamandy

Original poster
Hi i'm Alamandy or more commonly known as Ala
I am 17 of the female kind
I'm new to this site but I do have 6 years of rp experience but a bit rusty at this point
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? either
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? both

Hello Ala. ^^ Call me Sabine. I'm another 6 year veteran 17-year-old girl. We should start a club! XD
Anyway, if you have any dumb questions that you don't want to ask out loud or bother mods about, feel free to ask me. If I don't know the answer I'll find someone who does.
In the meantime, here's your Iwaku fun fact! You can put the @ symbol in front of a username to give that person an alert and effectively summon them to the current post. For example, @Alamandy should work on you.

giphy.gif

OMG IS THIS THE 17 YEAR OLD GIRL ROOM!

if its not i totes get it... i always get the wrong room...

AND F YEAH GRASSY FIELDS!

By the waaaaaaaaaaaay, welcome to Iwaku darling!

Designated Nickname: MANDY-CHAN

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Thank you two it's nice to know i'm welcomed here, i get quite nervous when joining a new site unlike what i have before. And thank you for the offer and fun fact Sabine.

Welcome to one of my favorite rp sites ever. I just rejoined today after probably a year of absents. My name is Len and I hope you have a lot of fun here. I hope we might be able to rp some day as well. :)

this is the first site i have joined in months, my old sites died and one even closed down completely. i wanted to rp again so here i am.

Well you've definitely came to the right place! If you ever want to rp you can always hit me up, I'm pretty much open to almost everything.

Thanks, i will take the offer when i get a little more comfortable with the site

Take your time I plan on sticking around a lot longer then I did last time. I hope to here from you soon. Until then, have fun.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.