1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alamandy, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi i'm Alamandy or more commonly known as Ala
    I am 17 of the female kind
    I'm new to this site but I do have 6 years of rp experience but a bit rusty at this point
    Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? either
    Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? both

2. Hello Ala. ^^ Call me Sabine. I'm another 6 year veteran 17-year-old girl. We should start a club! XD
    Anyway, if you have any dumb questions that you don't want to ask out loud or bother mods about, feel free to ask me. If I don't know the answer I'll find someone who does.
    In the meantime, here's your Iwaku fun fact! You can put the @ symbol in front of a username to give that person an alert and effectively summon them to the current post. For example, @Alamandy should work on you.

3. [​IMG]

OMG IS THIS THE 17 YEAR OLD GIRL ROOM!

if its not i totes get it... i always get the wrong room...

AND F YEAH GRASSY FIELDS!

By the waaaaaaaaaaaay, welcome to Iwaku darling!

Designated Nickname: MANDY-CHAN

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you two it's nice to know i'm welcomed here, i get quite nervous when joining a new site unlike what i have before. And thank you for the offer and fun fact Sabine.

5. Welcome to one of my favorite rp sites ever. I just rejoined today after probably a year of absents. My name is Len and I hope you have a lot of fun here. I hope we might be able to rp some day as well. :)

6. this is the first site i have joined in months, my old sites died and one even closed down completely. i wanted to rp again so here i am.

7. Well you've definitely came to the right place! If you ever want to rp you can always hit me up, I'm pretty much open to almost everything.

8. Thanks, i will take the offer when i get a little more comfortable with the site

9. Take your time I plan on sticking around a lot longer then I did last time. I hope to here from you soon. Until then, have fun.

10. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.