...hello ;)

A

Aeyrlia

Original poster
Hello,

I have no idea what to say~
Someone give me a good chara and start a good plot and I'll follow you into the darkness!~

Thanks,

Val/Aeyrlia

Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Dedication and determination! I like that.

Welcome to Iwaku! If you need help with anything, just ask.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
*Wiggles fingers!* Then follow meeeee in to the Signups fooorruuum and jooooin some roleplays. >:D

A

Aeyrlia

Original poster
Sure thing! :) I'll get right on that.. Honestly I haven't even ventured that far yet:P
I'm a tad slow haha but thanks again!

-Aeyr

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
  1. Female
Take your time! >:D If you'd like to meet some other members, you can also drop in the cbox!

K

Kitti

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm glad to see that Diana has directed you to the proper place (she's a lovely admin, after all).
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
Since I wanted more players for my game anyway, I'll hope to see you in a roleplay with me soon, huh? ;]
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

V

Vay

Original poster
The darness is inside out own heart and minds. DO not follow others into theirs, yet rather explore your own.

Need questions answered, I'm here.

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
Hello Val, a pleasure. I'm the Butterfly, if you haven't guessed. If you're strong I'll attach myself to you, if you're weak I'll do the same but only so I can use you as fodder.

Welcome to Iwaku.

A

Aeyrlia

Original poster
Well hello butterfly..
You're like a moth to a flame, Butterfly. :) You'll certainly attach yourself to me whenever you so choose, but be weary ..the flames' tongue sears quite the impression on such a small one as you.

I'm glad to be here.