Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FellRaven

Original poster
Hi, Just call me Fell for now ^.^ I am an avid Role Player, have been for over eight years. I started very young using the most primitive of all RP *Leh gasp!* I started out on my cell phone, then worked my way into Face Book chats, then eventually found myself wanting more sustenance within my stories, I wanted more meat to my characters, and most of all I wanted to be able to share those stories with a community. It took a while to find a great place, and I won't lie when I say this is not my only account with an RP forum. I have another as well, but I was happy to find another place so that I could branch out with my interests a little more. Fell is actually one of my early characters when I started Forum RP. And ever since then I have always used him as my name ^^

My Real name, I am Amanda, although all of the above is true about me, I also have a real life too *SHOCK* lol I work hard, training to become a Nurses Aid so that I can help the disabled. I always write in my spare time, and I love art, photography is an awesome thing I do as well. My best friend is my cat at the moment, and his name is Juggalo. But, that's kinda me... There is more, but I'm sure I've ran my fingers rampant enough :3

Howdy Fell! >:3 welcome to our community!

Welcome to Iwaku ^^
Hope you find some great stories, persom with a real life o.O

Welcome to Iwaku, Fell :)

I'm October nice to meet you.

Cats are awesome besties. I had a big fat orange tabby named Pumpkin and he was my best friend growing up so I totally understand. Photography is something else we have in common! Oh, and "Dawn" was one of my first characters too! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Fell. I hope you can find all the rich soil and sunlight you need in order to grow your talent! :)

Welcome welcome, we're glad to have ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.