1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FellRaven, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, Just call me Fell for now ^.^ I am an avid Role Player, have been for over eight years. I started very young using the most primitive of all RP *Leh gasp!* I started out on my cell phone, then worked my way into Face Book chats, then eventually found myself wanting more sustenance within my stories, I wanted more meat to my characters, and most of all I wanted to be able to share those stories with a community. It took a while to find a great place, and I won't lie when I say this is not my only account with an RP forum. I have another as well, but I was happy to find another place so that I could branch out with my interests a little more. Fell is actually one of my early characters when I started Forum RP. And ever since then I have always used him as my name ^^

My Real name, I am Amanda, although all of the above is true about me, I also have a real life too *SHOCK* lol I work hard, training to become a Nurses Aid so that I can help the disabled. I always write in my spare time, and I love art, photography is an awesome thing I do as well. My best friend is my cat at the moment, and his name is Juggalo. But, that's kinda me... There is more, but I'm sure I've ran my fingers rampant enough :3

2. Howdy Fell! >:3 welcome to our community!

3. Welcome to Iwaku ^^
    Hope you find some great stories, persom with a real life o.O

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Fell :)

I'm October nice to meet you.

5. Welcome to Iwaku!^^

6. Cats are awesome besties. I had a big fat orange tabby named Pumpkin and he was my best friend growing up so I totally understand. Photography is something else we have in common! Oh, and "Dawn" was one of my first characters too! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Fell. I hope you can find all the rich soil and sunlight you need in order to grow your talent! :)

7. Welcome welcome, we're glad to have ya :)

8. Welcome to Iwaku, Fell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.