1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hello ~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ameliababy, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm Amelia and I'm new here. I roleplay this character from Trigun on a different site called anirp but the verse is on its death bed unfortunately. I advertised and asked around if there was anyone who liked the show but had no luck. That's when I found this site. I really hope to start some roleplays around here.
    C:

2. Hi there Amelia! We actually just had someone register recently who is looking for some Trigun crew people! O_O

...and I was about to link that to you, but it looks like you found it already! XD

Well, welcome to the community! <3

3. That thread was how I found this site xD

And thank you~

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Ameliabby! I just saw the movie with that character in it recently, she was awesome :D

5. Yes she was ^^ That's why I'm roleplaying her.

6. Welcome to Iwaku, hope you enjoy your stay ^^
    And when you feel like a story (that isnt fan-fic *takes deep breaths*), just seek them out. The site is full of them, and some are really good xD

7. Hey Amelia! Welcome to Iwaku!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.