Hello

Q

Queen Elsa

Original poster
Hello, I'm new.

I'm looking for a new role play site, I was apart of one group but then a whole bunch of drama happened. I didn't plan on rping again, but I found that I missed it, soooo here I am lol

If no one knows what "h20polo" is, it's water polo. If you don't know what water polo is, I suggest you youtube it, it's pretty cool and I greatly enjoy the sport myself. The number 5 was just my cap number and it's my favorite number, so that worked out.

But anyways, that's basically it I suppose? Look forward to adventuring with you.

Reactions: Minibit
Roleplaying is way too much fun to quit forever! <3 Welcome to the community water polo person! >:3

I knew what H20Polo was! I've never played it myself, but I've seen it on TV; it looks like quite the workout!

Welcome to Iwaku, if you're ever lost or even just bored and wanting conversation, message me! :)

I knew what H20Polo was! I've never played it myself, but I've seen it on TV; it looks like quite the workout!

Welcome to Iwaku, if you're ever lost or even just bored and wanting conversation, message me! :)

Thanks again! I'm feeling very welcomed ^^

It is quite a workout and can get pretty bloody too ;) I could eat an entire meal at McDonald's after a game and not gain a pound!

I think I am getting the hang of it and may post up an interest page here shortly ^^

Reactions: Minibit