Hello(:

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
V

Valkyrie

Original poster
Hi!(:

My name is Valkyrie, or Val for short. Don't ask me what my parents were thinking when they named me after a Norse mythological creature, because I've been wondering the same thing for almost fourteen years.

My favorite color is blue, I love Supernatural and The Walking Dead, and Harry Potter is the bomb.

I've been roleplaying for about a year now, and I've been writing fictional novels and short stories since I was five, so I have oodles of writing experience, and my grammar and spelling aren't too bad. Though, I am far from perfect and have my many mistakes.

I enjoy roleplaying Fantasies and Romances, though I'll give nearly anything a shot.

I'm a fairly easygoing person, and I'm relatively good at ignoring stupid, mean, or irritating people, but if you mess with any of my friends or family you have sealed your fate.

I love making new friends, but I'm fairly shy and have a mild case of social anxiety and a LOT of social awkwardness, so I'm not too good at starting conversations, though if you talk to me first then it's a lot easier for me to carry on a conversation (for some weird reason), so talk away!!! Though, once you get me talking, good luck getting me to stop XD

Anyways, that's enough about me. I probably should have stopped talking three paragraphs ago but like I said, once I get started it's difficult for me to stop.

Also, if you're a fan of Supernatural or The Walking Dead, feel free to strike up a conversation because I am literally DYING because I have nobody to talk to about them and I feel like I am going to explode from feels and anticipation.

Bye! For lack of a better parting sentence, I hope to hear from some of you soon! (That last part sounded a little weird, didn't it? XD)

~Valkyrie (Val)

A little weird makes you normal around here. ;D
Welcome to the jungle! Feel free to strike up a conversation with me when you're in a fantasy mood (or a fantasy-romance mood!).

Normal? What is this normal you speak of? We Iwakians are quite the oddballs, so you are in good company.

And I like your name. Welcome to Iwaku!

TIS TRUE! We are oddballs! :D

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find and make lots of friends here in our wonderful community! :D I also love Harry Potter <3 ^^ We are friends now. >:3

Oh! My name is Mittens by the way! :D If you ever need help or want to chat, ,feel free to PM me! ^^ I'll be glad to help out!