1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Horror, Fantasy
Well, hello there! My name's Myspryt however my close friends/or rather all my friends call me Tea! Here's some information about me in an easy to learn format!

- I'm 24 years old, have been roleplaying since I was 13 years old.
- I really like to listen to music and play games, my favorite games currently are Lethal Company, Gunfire Reborn, Baldur's Gate 3, amongst other games!
- I love to do more in depth roleplays focusing around original characters as I like to adapt, evolve, include and update my characters in a fantasy setting that I can add more information to their personality, backstory, or otherwise!
- I'm pretty antisocial but once I open up I'm really easy to talk to as I try to make talking to me a comfortable experience!

I think, that's about it? Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope to make some more friends!

Welcome to Iwaku! \0/

Reactions: Myspryt
Welcome to the site. We're glad you're here and hope to see you around on the forum.

giphy.gif

Hey Myspryt!

Nice to meet you, I'm glad you found your way to iwaku :) It's a great place to be! You have good taste in games. I haven't played lethal company yet, but I keep watching youtubers play and it so looks like a good time, haha! Currently playing Baldur's Gate as well with some friends!

Anyway, back to my spiel, I would highly recommend checking out Newbie Navigation. It'll help you with where to get started if you're eager to start finding partners right away! But of course, if you need anything, please reach out to staff with any questions. We are happy to help!

Have a great day and happy writing!