Hello

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Tutari

Custodian
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Joined Yesterday with convincing from a friend; saying hello now that I have a chunk of time. I will say it's been over 10 years since the last time I joined a Forum RP community. My first ever experience was with Kongming.net, which was exclusively dedicated to the China's warring three kingdoms period. Also did some on the same site, but during the Crusade periods. So yea I love history and also the what-ifs that come along when roleplaying in them. Although I am not limit to them; sci-fi; fantasy; I enjoy these genres as well.

Most importantly I'm a big cooperative story telling when I run games of my own( DnD 5e; Pathfinder; Apocalypses World). I am a firm believer of the greatest stories are told as a group! So I hope we can create many stories together.

Reactions: BookKnight
Welcome. We are always glad to have more people. Hope you have fun here.

Hiya !! Welcome !! hope you can settle in here, its cool to see people coming in !!

Welcome

Don't be shy and reach out to the mods/admins (and the community as a whole) if some questions arise

and for some fantasy eRP.. check my rp ad in the forum :3

Welcome to Iwaku!! If you like group stories you'll love the group rp section :D If you've got any questions don't be afraid to ask me or another staffie. Staffs have green names :)

Welcome aboard to Iwaku, Tutari!!

Ohai Thar. Hope you enjoy your stay.