Hello~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

garbage bread

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadically M-F until after 5 EST, and anytime on weekends.w
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, psychological horror, dsytopian
Hello everyone! I'm still debating/Jenna, and I thought I'd give this site a try after seeing it mentioned offhandedly on RpNation. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now, mostly on Gaia, but I took a hiatus from writing due to both mental and physical health reasons. I'm feeling much better now all around, so I'm eager to write again!

When I'm not making awkward introductions, I enjoy playing videogames, listening to true crime podcasts, and going through anime/manga series at a snail's pace. I also greatly enjoy reading, and I majored in English in undergrad. It's been a rather weird degree choice, considering I am currently doing absolutely nothing with it (and I couldn't even tell you where my degree is at this point), but we're making the best of things. That, and I'm getting a second degree in paralegal studies because I clearly didn't learn my lesson with weird degrees the first time. Huzzah.

I hope we get along moving forward! c:

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome! I approve of interesting degree choices so long as they are enjoyed. Sometimes you end up using them, sometimes not, but in both cases you still learned/gained something from them imo. I totally would have gone after an English major if I'd been more confident.

Hope you find Iwaku interesting and end up having lots of fun :)