Hello.

I

Itsu Made Mo

Original poster
I'm Itsu, a roleplayer of sixteen years. I thought I would give this site a go after seeing it on Top Roleplay Sites. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. As you can tell, introductions are not my strong point.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mo
Hey, welcome! Don't worry, my own introduction was less than stellar. It was like someone pushed a keyboard in front of a caveman.

I see you've explored the site somewhat already, but there's a handy dandy guide here that offers a simplified look at how to navigate Iwaku.

Any particular rp you're looking for? :^)

Hello, hello! Welcome to Iwaku.

Hey, welcome! Don't worry, my own introduction was less than stellar. It was like someone pushed a keyboard in front of a caveman.

I see you've explored the site somewhat already, but there's a handy dandy guide here that offers a simplified look at how to navigate Iwaku.

Any particular rp you're looking for? :^)
Thank you!
I have not decided yet. Maybe something modern or medieval. I think I'll browse some of the request threads, eventually.

Hello, hello! Welcome to Iwaku.
Thank you!

I'm a bit late to the party but welcome! Nice drow picture BTW!

Reactions: Itsu Made Mo
Welcome to the site, I hope you've enjoyed your time on the site and the steady community you're beginning to meet. Please feel free to join us in General Chatting where we talk about various joys and interests. May the role-play Gods be kind to you and grant you many new partners! As well, fun and engaging plots.

Welcome to the site, I hope you've enjoyed your time on the site and the steady community you're beginning to meet. Please feel free to join us in General Chatting where we talk about various joys and interests. May the role-play Gods be kind to you and grant you many new partners! As well, fun and engaging plots.
Thank you, Bubs!

Thank you, Bubs!
You're most most welcome

A million days later, welcome to the site! We had cookies, but I ate them all. I thought they were for Santa, but... I can see they were not. Apologies, Itsu!

Also, you're name says you made Mo. I'm a little concerned because I was told I was made with potatoes and salt and pepper and tajin. Someone has some explaining to do around here.

Lmao, all seriousness, welcome to Iwaku, Itsu. :3

A million days later, welcome to the site! We had cookies, but I ate them all. I thought they were for Santa, but... I can see they were not. Apologies, Itsu!

Also, you're name says you made Mo. I'm a little concerned because I was told I was made with potatoes and salt and pepper and tajin. Someone has some explaining to do around here.

Lmao, all seriousness, welcome to Iwaku, Itsu. :3
No worries, Mo, I got more! Here you go!
087d17eb-500e-4b26-abd1-4f9ffa96a2c6.jpg

Uh, well....see what happened was....lol.
Thank you for the welcome!

• Haha
My pleasure! *munches on some cookies*
If you're ever up for some rp, Mo is available for some stories. I saw your writing sample and it looked like the way I used to roleplay - extremely detailed or long-written. I hope you'll enjoy the site!

My pleasure! *munches on some cookies*
If you're ever up for some rp, Mo is available for some stories. I saw your writing sample and it looked like the way I used to roleplay - extremely detailed or long-written. I hope you'll enjoy the site!
Sounds like a plan :)

• Bucket of Rainbows