Hello :)

U

Umbra

Original poster
Hi, I'm new to this site but I'm not new to role playing and have been looking for a great role playing site that I'll love and I hope it's this one. I can't wait to get started and join you all. So hello! :)

@Umbra

Hay Umbra! You should start off in the jump in section where people are more laid back. Its a good way to get a feel for some of the people on the sight and a lot of newbies start off here. If you want to find some good RP partners or other newbies such as yourself the jump in section is the perfect place. Also if you have questions you can ask me via whatever you feel like or for instant answers go to the ChatBox where they will be happy to help you out.

Also before I forget,

Welcome to the magical land of Iwaku! where I have been told that does not me I wak u xD

@NorwayFOO
*smacks Nor* Don't call people Newbs. It's not niceeeeee.

@Umbra
Welcome to Iwaku. This site is great, for those who want to find role plays of any genre, any imaginative idea, and just spectacular for the open minded life of individuals. There are several point of Iwaku that are great to look at and familiarize yourself with. The staff have done an amazing job with maintaining an building Iwaku to how you see it now. They are very friendly and tend to hear out complaints and ideas that you may have. They help as much as they can too. As Nor had mentioned, it's nice to begin in Jump In section. It's a place where you literally just jump into role plays, with no profile, and just role play to your hearts content. Most of the time they tend to run fast pace but then again... some don't. In all the other sections of role play, Iwaku asks to first go to the Sign up &discussion portions, to place a character sheet before able to actually role play. Most of the time they also need to be accepted by the creators. If you feel comfortable already with waiting then continuing into a well thought out plot then go ahead to the fantasy, modern, or the sci-fi sections. There is also a one on one section, if you would like to just have one roleplay partner. The last section we have is our mature section. It's exactly for that kind of role plays. Be it romance, smut, or just mature natures this is the role play section to have it roam. If you do decide to join the mature section, you'll have to choose only one of them based on your age and ask for permission to join it. It may take only hours or even a few days... but many people tend to settle in the section.

Lastly... Two more things to bring up. We have an academy if you'd like to freshen up writing abilities, improve on writing, or even help other become better writers. There are challenges just to test yourself also. Iwaku policies are also to be followed at all times.

So play nice and just have fun...
Again, welcome to Iwaku and have fun.
^^

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

... apparently it means they can whack me >.<

but yes Val has some good points

((PS you can call Val, Rain)) >.>

Haha. You know I love you. It's better than licking you like normally. ^^

Neeeeeeeewbs? /licks lips expectantly.

Welcome to Iwaku, can I eat you please? =D