Hello!

• Thread starter Relyt the Nos of Redna
  • Start date
R

Relyt the Nos of Redna

Original poster
Hello everyone. I've decided that I want to get into role playing because I don't have enough stuff occupying my time. I'm not quite sure about how written RP works so someone to instruct me would be appreciated. Now here is my newb quiz.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I've never had a nickname so I wouldn't really know.
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a boy of 15 years.
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I have never roleplayed in anything that isn't World of Warcraft or Star Wars: The Old Republic so I would have to say fantasy or sci-fi. At least for now.
What kind of characters do you usually play?
I often play characters that delve into the art of magic. A healer of hurts, a caster of curses and hexes, etc. My characters tend to be devoted to some cult or diety, and they look for direction from another.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I'm not sure if these have some meaning I am unaware of but I'd have to say Sparkling Vampires because a vampire can be whatever it's author makes it.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Deserving by Serj Tankian!

Deserving by Serj Tankian!

Nice track. Love me some Serj

Welcome to the site : )

21nmccy.gif

Welcome to Iwaku! <3

I think you should check out our mentors!

They'll help you get started with Roleplaying/Writing!

Read their bios and pick one or just ask for a random one! They're all very good and willing to help :3

Here is the Mentor Request Thread! Don't forget to check out the Listing too!

LOL, [MENTION=2321]Lee-Lee[/MENTION] I love you forever for that pic.

Also, hello! Never had a nickname? Well, Redna is what I'll call you so there! =D And welcome to Iwaku!