Hello

Z

ZeroMyers

Original poster
Well hello everybody. ^^

And right from the get-go I have a confession to make. I've been on countless numbers of RP sites and this introduction thing never gets any easier. >.<"

So, yeah... Hello and my name's Claire. I didn't know what to call myself on this forum as I can be slightly impulsive, so I just went with my safe bet - ZeroMyers. If it suits you, I'm happy to be called Claire or Zero. Doesn't bother me. I know I can change my username later, but I wouldn't know what to right now. I'll think about it later.

My plan: to infiltrate the community, learn your secrets and sell them on the internet for an extortionate price. <.<

Nah, just kidding. ^^

I'm just going to try and settle in, see what's what and see if this place is for me. I hope so.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. See you on the boards otherwise!

Welcome to Iwaku, Zero!

Be warned that I am close with most internet extortionists and the secrets you sell may be altered to benefit the site, wahahahaaa

Hope you enjoy yourself here, I am sure you'll fall in love with the community and stay for the top notch RP.

I like you already, Zero. /crackles.

Welcome to Iwaku! This place is pretty cool, I'm technically still newish...technically. <_____<;; But you should totally check out our Creative Challenges forum if you want some extra writing fun/practice or if you like art, I'm started Art challenges for fun! I hope to see you around there as well as RP'ing!