Hello!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen_Of_The_Night

Original poster
I'm new to the site and looking forward to meeting some new friends. I'm fairly certain that I will be rusty. I haven't role played in a very long time--or at least that's how it feels.

Nothing special I wish to reveal about myself.

Thanks for dropping by.

^_^

Hello and welcome! (: No worries about being rusty. We have people here of all skill levels and interests, so, don't sweat it too much. Just dive right in! If you end up having any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :D Nice avatar, by the by. Is it from something specific?

Not that I am aware of. I found it off of google by chance.

Always nice to see people getting back into roleplaying. Rusty or not, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome aboard! Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, Queen :) We're glad to have ya! Enjoy :) and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku! one of the things I love about our site is the creative content section, where there are lots of helpful articles on how to improve, and a lot of writing prompts to get your muse inspired! so, this is a good place to grow and dust off that rust!

Settle in and do let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help! Have fun!

Thank you for all the warm welcome! :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Queen! It's always nice to see somebody getting back into roleplaying ^.^ What do you enjoy about roleplaying, if I may ask?

Do make sure to check out our Newbie Care Package and our guide to Getting Started if you haven't yet! They're great for familiarizing yourself with the site ^.^

Hello there Queen, and welcome. :discoball:
I hope you settle in well and good, and that you find ways to let your writing shine. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.