Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Solar Wolf

Original poster
Hi there,

I'm Solar Wolf and I have been roleplaying for around 12 years give or take a day or two. I love fandoms and most fantasy based settings, but I often branch out into different realms.

I am an avid League of Legends player (Read: Not a very good Player)... But I also love to spend time hiking and fishing.

Hope to find some good partners on here

Welcome Solar Wolf :) We're glad to have ya! If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask :)

Hello and welcome. (: Glad to have another veteran among us. And a hiker, no less! I also love to hike, climb, and camp quite a bit. By the way, did your draw your avatar?

Thank you for the welcome... Sadly I did not draw it, my drawing skills are extremely limited and I wouldn't be able to even come close to it.

Reactions: Nav
Welcome to Iwaku, Solar Wolf! Fandoms and fantasy based settings are pretty popular here, so you should hopefully be able to find a few roleplays pretty quickly ^.^ If you haven't yet, feel free to check out Getting Started, our guide for new folks, and our Newbie Care Package for a personal guide around the site!

Thank you for the welcome and all of the info.

Reactions: Joan
Hey they, Wolf! Welcome aboard. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku! Love your intro. A day or too...still chuckling. I'm sure you'll fit in very well here. Humor is a good thing!! Settle in and let us know if you have any questions! We are here to help!! oh...HAVE FUN!!!!

Hello and welcome to the site!
I briefly dabbled in League once upon a time to play with friends but the community scared me a little! I did enjoy playing the polar bear though...

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your time on the site and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.