Status
Not open for further replies.

Tancered

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello to those reading this,
My name is Tancered and as you could guess I am rather new to this site. Even though UI am new here, I have been RPing for the past eleven years, at least. To be clear I hope that this website will hopefully become a new home for my Rping. For it has been quiet a journey for me on my way here, I've done anything to keep roleplaying. Joining several sites with sets of rules that ruin any form of RPing I might be interested in.

My favorite genres are modern fantasy and sci-fi, preferably blended together. I have a secret wish to do a very well planned out technological magic form of RP. Although, despite others feelings, I am not afraid to do other things ranging from medieval RP to Modern day and anything your mind can come up with. Sometimes my characters are a bit overpowered and I apologize for this. Just send me an internet Spartan Kick or something and Ill do my best to fix the problem.

Well I believe that is all for now, hope to see you all in the future RPs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and rissa
Hello and welcome, fellow roleplaying veteran. Iwaku is definitely more relaxed in its rules than many sites I've been to, but make sure you check them out all the same, just to be sure you got a grasp of what you're getting into.

Either way, your roleplay idea sounds very intriguing and I definitely think you could find an audience here.

Welcome Tancered! Great to meet you! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! Happy roleplaying :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Tancered. Have a cookie.

Hey there, Tancered. Welcome to Iwaku. We do have our rules here to protect our members, but also to protect their freedom of expression as best we can, so I sincerely hope Iwaku does turn out to be the right place for you and your new home for RPing, as it has become for me and others. It sounds like you might be more inclined to group RPs, and from what I've sceen, the modern fantasy/sci-fi circuit is always booming. A tech-magic RP also sounds super interesting, and I'd be excited to see you start one!! See you 'round, newbie. :D Oh, and speaking of, check out the Newbie Care Package, presents for newbs!

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku, Tancered! Hopefully this site will meet all your needs and keep your muse flowing. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.