Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ArtistSpagetti

Hi! My name is ArtistUnknown and I have recently joined this site. Even though I may be new to this community, I am experienced in rps. I hope to meet new people here and start new rps! Also, I might have already created a thread like this, but I don't know, I can't see it.

Heya ArtistUnknown, glad to have you on Iwaku. Do you have any preferred nicknames we can call you by? And don't worry, you haven't created another thread like this. :)

Welcome to the site, ArtistUnknown! Happy to have ya! :) If you have any questions, just yell!

ArtistUnknown's Writinggrounds
cough I mean, uhh, hey there Artist! Welcome to Iwaku. c:
I hope you have a good time here and are able to meet a lot of fun people!
Also, if you're interested in some goodies like a guide for the forum, among other treats, you can go take a look at our Newbie Care Package. Okay, see ya! o/

Thank you all for your greetings! To answer your question, Daz, if you prefer not to call me by my screen name, you can just call me Clara. Also, thank you for letting me know about the care package, Eru. And again, thank you for responding to my post!!

Reactions: Daz
Welcome to iwaku Clara! Always a pleasure seeing new members joining. Have fun and happy RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.