Hello!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Margo

Original poster
I'm Margo and I've been roleplaying on and off for about... *counts on her fingers* ...ten years?! Time sure flies by! However, I have never really RPed in English before. I've decided to give it a try, as it seems to be a good opportunity to get better and meet cool new people at the same time. I HOPE THIS GOES WELL. *sweats nervously*

As for my roleplaying preferences, I like 1x1s better than groups, as I'm rather shy and tend to get overwhelmed when there's too many people. My favorite genre is fantasy and the kind of stories that I especially enjoy are probably ones that focus on relationship between the characters, exploration and uncovering mysteries.

Thanks!

Welcome Margo... One of my most favorite names :) it's very nice to meet you :) ifyou have any questions, feel free to ask! Happy roleplaying!

Heya Margo! Welcome to Iwaku :3 Fantasy is also one of my favourite genres, and I completely understand how overwhelming group roleplays can be hahaha

I hope you have lots of fun here, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. *hands towel to wipe sweat*

Status
Not open for further replies.