4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I'm open to almost anything, ask and I'll tell ya if I like the idea or not.
Hey there, I may be new to this site but that does not mean I am new to roleplaying. I appreciate good grammar and punctuation, although it's okay to misspell words occasionally or to forget a comma. I am a very dynamic roleplayer and I can adapt to almost any roleplay. I enjoy featuring myself as supernatural beings, my favorite parts to play are angels, demons, and vampires. When I pose as a human I will often be an alchemist, a gunslinger, or a supernatural hunter. I sometimes play just a regular human though too, but I usually like to be enhanced in one way, shape, or form. I like romance, action, scifi, fantasy, magic, medieval, modern, and almost anything else. The only things I detest are furries (no offence just not into that), and he-she's (once again, no offence). Sooooo you should roleplay with me, after all that is the point of this site. lol :P

Hey, welcome to iWaku! You'll find a bunch of role-plays of those genres, so you'll have be digging until you find the perfect {and open} role-play.

Hmmm, I also like romance, fantasy, and medieval. :3

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October, ex-knight all leche!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'm going to like it here!

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope to see your creativity flourish into great works of art here. I also love your name.

Writing on people's graves, do you? Well fufufufu, we shall see about writing on mine.

Thanks Daniella.
To GLaDOS, we shall see.

Hi Epitaph the dynamic roleplyer! 8D Welcome to the site!