Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hi. Pleasure to meet you, too. Welcome to iwaku! If you have any questions, just give me or any other staffers or interns a poke. We're all pretty happy to help. Also feel free to take a peek at the Newbie Care Package, stickied at the top of the New Arrivals forum, where we can give you sparkly art pieces and a guide to help you navigate around.

Hello Kirito and welcome to Iwaku! :D

Have a cookie on me for joining, and then feel free to check out the Newbie Care Package as it'll give you a bunch of freebies! :D Such as a guide that'll be your little "google" for the first month for Iwaku ^^!

But if you have any questions or problems don't be scared to ask a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) as we really don't mind helping or answering you ^o^! :D

It's such a pleasure to meet you too and may you have a lot of fun on Iwaku! :D

Happy writing ^o^!

Hey Kirito :) Welcome to the site!

Hiya, Kirito! As others have said, welcome to Iwaku! It might seem kinda crazy at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it nice and easy! We've got tons to offer here, from art to writing help to (of course) roleplaying! As Crystal mentioned, be sure to check out the Newbie Care Package! It's got tons of cool stuff that will help you get settled. Seriously, I'm jealous that there wasn't anything like this when I was a newbie! :P

Good luck, and happy roleplaying! :D

Hi Kirito! Welcome to iwaku! I hope you enjoy our little community and can find some great partners to start some cool new RPs with. Enjoy!

Hello!! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you find, as I have, that this is an awesome place full of creative, talented, and friendly people!

Have fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.