Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SparklyyBlue

Original poster
Hello, everyone! I just joined, I'm so happy that I found out about this place and I'm really excited to be roleplaying again. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now - I took a break from it for two years and I honestly missed it a lot, because I just love writing. This is my first roleplay forum(english that is, but the previous ones were totally different from that one) that I join, so you could say I'm inexperienced. I am an 18 year old girl from Bulgaria, I love watching tv shows, movies.. and anime, though I've only seen a few. I love all kinds of roleplay, I love experimenting with it and trying different stuff. I really don't know what else to say, except that I'm looking forward to roleplaying again! ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hey! Welcome! Do you have a name you prefer to go by?
Like you, I took a break from roleplaying a while back and let me tell you, there is nothing quite as rewarding as getting back into it again. As for roleplaying forums, they're pretty chill. The people are great and super friendly, so definitely take a peek at some of the general chatting forums, as well!

Hey! Welcome! Do you have a name you prefer to go by?
Like you, I took a break from roleplaying a while back and let me tell you, there is nothing quite as rewarding as getting back into it again. As for roleplaying forums, they're pretty chill. The people are great and super friendly, so definitely take a peek at some of the general chatting forums, as well!
Hey there, and yes, I usually go by my nicknames Kat or Katya. I can totally agree with you, I love writing so much I just can't stay away from it and it also helps me with improving my english. I definitely will! ^^

Welcome to the site, Kat. ^^

Well hello! Welcome to Iwaku. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Oh, and clicking here should help you get started. Have fun.

Hey there, welcome to Iwaku! :D We're happy to have you here as well! I love seeing new members joining from all around the world.

It can be a little intimidating at first, joining a brand new forum, but seeing you have experience in roleplaying (eight years of it!) I'd say you're on a great start already.

Along with perusing the rules and FAQ, I'd suggest you check out the link Dipper posted. Have a great time here!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here.

Hey there, and yes, I usually go by my nicknames Kat or Katya. I can totally agree with you, I love writing so much I just can't stay away from it and it also helps me with improving my english. I definitely will! ^^
Awesome, nice to meet you Kat. (: I hear ya, English isn't my first language either. Being on the forum definitely helps me learn new things and keep sharp.

Awesome to meet someone who's so enthusiastic about joining the site<3

Welcome and hi hi, Sparky blue! Peruse our fine RP wares for we have the best quality RPs at spankin' cheat prices :^)

Also check out our Newbie Care Package ! It's like our site's welcome basket for new guys/gals. Have fun!

Welcome, Kat. I hope that you enjoy your return to roleplaying, and that you would feel right at home here in your first English roleplay community. If you would like a starter on how to roleplay on Iwaku, I have written an introductory guide to help you start out. Hopefully, that would be of some help to you. ^^ I look forward to seeing you around on site!

Welcome to the site, Kat. ^^
Thank you! ^^
Well hello! Welcome to Iwaku. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Oh, and clicking here should help you get started. Have fun.
Hello and thanks! :3
Hey there, welcome to Iwaku! :D We're happy to have you here as well! I love seeing new members joining from all around the world.

It can be a little intimidating at first, joining a brand new forum, but seeing you have experience in roleplaying (eight years of it!) I'd say you're on a great start already.

Along with perusing the rules and FAQ, I'd suggest you check out the link Dipper posted. Have a great time here!
Thanks! :3 I will check them out.
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here.
Thank you, I think I definitely will! :)
Awesome, nice to meet you Kat. (: I hear ya, English isn't my first language either. Being on the forum definitely helps me learn new things and keep sharp.
Nice to meet you, too. ^^ Yep, roleplaying definitely helps a lot on improving english!
Awesome to meet someone who's so enthusiastic about joining the site<3

Welcome and hi hi, Sparky blue! Peruse our fine RP wares for we have the best quality RPs at spankin' cheat prices :^)

Also check out our Newbie Care Package ! It's like our site's welcome basket for new guys/gals. Have fun!
Hello and thank you, I definitely will check it out! ^^
Welcome, Kat. I hope that you enjoy your return to roleplaying, and that you would feel right at home here in your first English roleplay community. If you would like a starter on how to roleplay on Iwaku, I have written an introductory guide to help you start out. Hopefully, that would be of some help to you. ^^ I look forward to seeing you around on site!
Thanks for the help, I'll check it out! ^^

Reactions: Nav
Hey-O, welcome to Iwaku Sparlyy! I know you'll have a lot of fun here. I'm Tone by the way, one of the maintenance staff, so if you have any questions please please let me know.

Happy posting!

Hey there, Kat, and welcome to the site!

I don't think I've talked to someone from Bulgaria before, that's pretty nifty. Have you been roleplaying in English or Bulgarian? I know that some of the less widespread languages can have a rough time finding places online that write in their language - especially for something a little niche like roleplaying - but I have seen some and it's pretty cool.

I hope that you enjoy the site and get settled in with us. Happy roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.