1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SleepingNymph, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone! New here and so felt it best to introduce myself rather briefly since I'm horrible at these types of things :P
    Anywhoo, I love to RP. I've been roleplaying for about...10 years now and don't see myself stopping. My main two genres of what I absolutely enjoy to RP are Fantasy and Romance, especially a mix of both. So really hoping that for during my down time at school I can find a couple of friendly people to perhaps get some RPS started up~ If anyone is ever interested or would just like to have some friendly convo don't be afraid to contact me n.n Hope to have a great time here!

2. Howdy, Nymph! I think we're all at least a little bad at writing intro threads. <3 No worries! Welcome to Iwaku!

3. [​IMG]

welcome to iwaku!!! I hope you enjoy your time here at iwaku. Make sure to stop by the newbie care package and claim your gifts!​

4. Hallo Nymph! ^o^ welcome to the site!

5. Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys n.n

6. WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! ♥♥♥​

7. Thank you!!!

How is everyone n.n

8. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.