Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SleepingNymph

Original poster
Hello everyone! New here and so felt it best to introduce myself rather briefly since I'm horrible at these types of things :P
Anywhoo, I love to RP. I've been roleplaying for about...10 years now and don't see myself stopping. My main two genres of what I absolutely enjoy to RP are Fantasy and Romance, especially a mix of both. So really hoping that for during my down time at school I can find a couple of friendly people to perhaps get some RPS started up~ If anyone is ever interested or would just like to have some friendly convo don't be afraid to contact me n.n Hope to have a great time here!

Howdy, Nymph! I think we're all at least a little bad at writing intro threads. <3 No worries! Welcome to Iwaku!

tenor.gif

welcome to iwaku!!! I hope you enjoy your time here at iwaku. Make sure to stop by the newbie care package and claim your gifts!​

Hallo Nymph! ^o^ welcome to the site!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys n.n

Thank you!!!

How is everyone n.n

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.