2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Horror, Romance, Comedy (lighthearted or silly stuff), Yaoi, Het, Psychological, Suspense, Dark or 'mature' themes, Action, Fandoms, Fluffy slice-of-life, etc.
Hi there, everyone! I just joined this site, but it already seems really awesome and well organized! Let's see... I'm not too sure what to say. ^^;; You can call me Otome, and I'm a huge fan of anime and manga. I've been roleplaying on and off for quite a few years, so I may be a little rusty.

I'm not the most interesting person around... ; w; But I do love making friends, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message whenever you'd like! Or if you have any questions, just feel free to ask!

Thank you all for reading, and I'm excited to get to know everyone! <3

Hello, Otome! Nice to meet you! I'm new here, too! ^^ I'm also a big fan of anime and manga. I'd really like it if we could become friends! > w <

I haven't seen a lot of anime, but I'm working on it! xD;;

I'm also a bit rusty, since I haven't actually done any online roleplaying for a while now, so maybe we can roleplay together sometime. o w o

Welcome! I hope you have fun here! :)

Welcome to the site, Otome! I hope you enjoy your time here! There's lots of things to do on Iwaku! If you're looking to roleplay, head to either the One on One section if you're looming for a private two player roleplay, or the Group Roleplays if you're looking for something on a larger scale. If you want to improve your skill in roleplaying, head to the Institute, and have a gander at the lessons that they have there! If you want to relax from roleplaying, you should check out the Cbox or General Chatting. Anyway, I hope you make lots of great friends and great roleplays :D

@Pomoko: Hello there, Pomoko! Oh, you're new too? Then... WELCOME TO YOU AS WELL. c: It's very nice to meet you too~ Yay, another anime/manga lover! Haha, it would make me very happy if we became friends... you already seem like a super awesome person! ^^ <3

Oh, I know what you mean... a lot of fandoms I know are sadly not well known. xD I should start watching and reading more popular anime/manga once I get more time on my hands...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's rusty... lol... ; w; But yeah, definitely, I'd love to RP with you one day!

@Mari: Thanks so much or the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll have fun here~ ^^

@Arcadia Lumina: Thank youuu! Those were some extremely useful tips... I will be certain to keep them in mind! >w< There does seem to be a lot to do here, haha... and I'm certain I'll meet great friends and find some awesome roleplays to be a part of~ Thanks so much again! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.