Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keiiri

Original poster
I am Kayleigh aka Keiiri, I am not new to role-playing, I have been role-playing on and off now for roughly five years. I role-played on various sites of various genre's, I'd have to say that I am best at fantasy/supernatural role-plays, I can play both gender's fairly well, however I seem to find that in previous role-plays I was playing mostly male characters and it got boring after a while. So it would be nice to get a good mix of both gendered role-plays.

I can do various role-plays such as:
1) Femalexfemale
2) Malexmale
3) MalexFemale
4) Animal eg wolf, horse ect
5) Supernatural
6) Double character role-play
7) Pirates

I try my best to reply as fast as possible but I work and it does sometimes take up a lot of my time but I will always reply within 2 to 3 days, I am okay with writing explicit content, I've done many 18+ role-plays but I will stick to the rules.
I like to write as much as I can and I hope that you can do the same, more than 3 sentences is fine with me.
I hope to hear from you lovely people soon :)

Welcome to the site, Keiiri! I hope you have an amazing time! I'm sure there's roleplays for your favourite types of roleplay, which you coan find if you look in the Group Roleplays section and the One on One Roleplays section if you're looking for a more private, smaller roleplay. If you want to have a character or a banner drawn, or draw a character or banner for others, head to the Mueseum of Creative Arts and you can do so there, as well as post your songs, writing, and poetry for all of us to see! If you're sick of roleplaying, you can head to General Chatting or the Cbox to relax! Hope to see you around the site, and I hope you make lots of good friends and roleplays!

Welcome! I hope you find some good partners!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.