hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bethkin

Original poster
Just signed up, and the site say to say hello, so....hello! I'm done roleplays for a little while now, but never signed up to anything like this before. Not sure what I'll find, but happy to discover what is out there!

Hello Beth!

You'll find a LOT here. We've got a chatbox if you just want to hang around and chatter with fellow roleplayers, we've got group roleplays.. 1x1s.. challenges.. workshops.. showcases.. general chatting for random bits of conversation/debate.. chat roleplays..

And probably a ton more that I'm forgetting about.

I'm sure you'll find something that suits you well! Enjoy! Don't hesitate if you have any questions!

:D

Thanks. Just taking myself on a little tour of this place to see what I find!

Welcome to Iwaku!!! <3 Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or even hit me up if you're looking for someone to rp with. ^^

Welcome to the site, bethkin! Hopefully you'll find whatever type of roleplay you're looking for from Iwakul, whether it be historical, romance, drama, anime, or whatever your heart desires! I hope to see you round, and in addition I hope you make lots of friends and roleplays during your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.