1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Demacia's Wings, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty sure this is where I say hello. Pretty sure. Anyway, I'm here to say hi! I've been roleplaying for a while, and forum roleplay with no specific character has turned out to be the best so far. Along with roleplaying, I'm a fan of Pokemon, Elsword, League of Legends, and birds(specifically owls)! I'm looking to find a whole new world of roleplaying, but if you feel like asking if I play a game, feel free. I'm not gonna put any gamer names here, but you can message me if you ever feel like playing a game. Messages are also available for those who want to roleplay. So... feel free to ask me stuff, I guess?

2. Hi!

I'm Minibit, and I'm one of the mods here. You can message me any time if you need a hand, or are bored and want to chat! :P

3. Hello! Welcome to Iwaku! ^__^

4. Welcome to Iwaku! I think you will really enjoy this site, everyone is so nice! I had joined about a year ago, and the Roleplays I became a part of, the members became almost like family. Plus, they teach you quite a bit ^^ I'm up for a Roleplay of any kind if you're interested! Personally, I've been wanting to do a Pokémon one for a little bit now x3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.