Hello?

• Thread starter Demacia's Wings
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Demacia's Wings

Original poster
I'm pretty sure this is where I say hello. Pretty sure. Anyway, I'm here to say hi! I've been roleplaying for a while, and forum roleplay with no specific character has turned out to be the best so far. Along with roleplaying, I'm a fan of Pokemon, Elsword, League of Legends, and birds(specifically owls)! I'm looking to find a whole new world of roleplaying, but if you feel like asking if I play a game, feel free. I'm not gonna put any gamer names here, but you can message me if you ever feel like playing a game. Messages are also available for those who want to roleplay. So... feel free to ask me stuff, I guess?

Hi!

I'm Minibit, and I'm one of the mods here. You can message me any time if you need a hand, or are bored and want to chat! :P

Welcome to Iwaku! I think you will really enjoy this site, everyone is so nice! I had joined about a year ago, and the Roleplays I became a part of, the members became almost like family. Plus, they teach you quite a bit ^^ I'm up for a Roleplay of any kind if you're interested! Personally, I've been wanting to do a Pokémon one for a little bit now x3

Status
Not open for further replies.