Hello World!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Winonna

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called: You can call me Winnona or Flo
I am a girl
I am 23
Well, I have role played briefly before, but now I want to really get into it. Spread my wings and write!
I like to role play with groups and one on one I'm up for almost anything
I like staying by the fire, but I'm up for a snowball fight, but mostly I just freeze my ass off.
How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding can't tell you how much I want this song out of my head

Now that that is out of the way! HELLO PEOPLE! It has been a while since I have done this and mostly before it was done through chat. I am super excited to role play again.

COME ON CREATIVENESS!!!

I think I should warn all of you, I can get really hyper just by breathing air so don't mind me if I go a little insane. Okay! Let's get my write on.

Ah, your intro ain't all that bad anyways welcome to Iwaku.
You sure your not breathing crack instead of air?
We've all made that mistake. *winks*

Hallo Winonna! 8D Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku, a place where the amount of diverse people are only left in the dust by the amount of weird crazy they are xD
I hope you find stories that suit your tastes, and that you partake in as many as you can. Enjoy your stay ^^

*ninja kitten giver*

post-15506-Ccj2xn0gif-ql1G.gif

Dammit, I knew the air was a little too illegal today :/

did YOU put crack in my air, @Forgotten Hero? HUH, HUH?!

But yeah, welcome to the site. Enthusiasm is great

*takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here!

Heya there, Winona! Welcome to IWAKU, from me to you! XD

Welcome @Winonna, hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need a hand shoot me a message, I love helping out new members!

Status
Not open for further replies.