Hello to my possible new friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wallflower.

Greetings!

For the longest of times, I wandered off in search of someone to simply engage in conversation-- but it seems no one is able to give me a chance for it. I'd like to try again, and perhaps /YOU/ and I can get to know each other and indulge with the fantasies we daydream about! I hope you don't mind wasting a few minutes of your time, for me to relay who I am and discover what might just intrigue you!

To start off, I admit;

I can be quite shy.

If ever I do attempt conversation, it would be because I have grown quite an interest with (as I do with many things, from trinkets, to cats, and all such nice landscapes that distract me); I can be snarky, perhaps a little obnoxious with enthusiasm as I try to befriend you-- in advance, I apologise for my awkward self.

tumblr_motepr6cv21ranlyxo1_500.png

Writing isn't just a hobby but-- I use it as an outlet for stress and joyous moments. If it ceases for a while, it may be because I am busy and I do not have enough time to relay thoughts; in which case brings me to another little issue I must address as early as now (if you have reached this point of my post, bravo to you!), I go on hiatus at random. I do not mean it, but responsibilities as a student overrule my personal desires.

So feel free to spam me so I am notified of our conversation!

Another note; I AM VERY FORGETFUL.

And as I mentioned, do it-- spam me.
I would love to hear from you!

tumblr_n3hcmrvevG1rybiymo1_500.png

-------------

To the important bits, knowing the real focus here would be our interactions. :heart:

A short biography:

Name:

Call me Wallflower!

Old enough to have some wine when stressed.

Role-play information:

Check my resume, sweetie!

tumblr_my687fgofr1t4urfuo1_500.jpg

------------------

Fandoms (Fan kingdoms-?):

:goldfish: Haikyuu!!
:goldfish: Prince of Stride
:goldfish: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
:goldfish: Ouran High School Host Club
:goldfish: K-On!
:goldfish: Kuroshitsuji
:goldfish: Vocaloid
:goldfish: Gensoumaden Saiyuki
:goldfish: Ranma 1/2
:goldfish: Denpa Kyoushi
:goldfish: Death Parade
:goldfish: Sakamoto Desu Ga
:goldfish: Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to
:goldfish: Acchi Kocchi
:goldfish: Bartender
:goldfish: Death Note
:goldfish: Durarara!!
:goldfish: Free!!
:goldfish: Gugure! Kokkuri-san
:goldfish: Junjou Romantica
:goldfish: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
:goldfish: Kamisama Hajimemashita

:goldfish: Ore Monogatari
:goldfish: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
:goldfish: Tonari no Seki-kun
:goldfish: Yuru Yuri
:goldfish: Kimi ni Todoke
:goldfish: Ao Haru Ride
:goldfish: Hybrid Child
:goldfish: Yowamushi Pedal
:goldfish: Usagi Drop
:goldfish: Kill La Kill
:goldfish: Diamond no Ace
:goldfish: Toradora!
:goldfish: Kaichou wa Maid-sama

:goldfish: Special A
:goldfish: Soul Eater

:goldfish: Inuyasha
:goldfish: Naruto

:goldfish: Ao no Exorcist
:goldfish: Code Geass
:goldfish: Hatarakou Maou-sama
:goldfish: Hyouka
:goldfish: Psycho-Pass

:goldfish: Sket-Dance
:goldfish: Accel World

----

There is a lot more but then you would grow tiresome of seeing all of it.

Moving on!

tumblr_lzgsehmtl91rnkt37o1_1280.jpg

Rules I abide by, in terms of our blooming relationship as writing partners together:

:raspberry: Be patient; we have lives outside of this screen. As much as I would love to entertain our bond as friends, alas, we need to attend to our prioritised responsibilities first.
:raspberry: If you have a plot, say it! Never be shy! Or even during our role-play, you want a twist? Go ahead. Just warn me if it's a little crazy.
:raspberry: I am not just in it for the role-play, I genuinely want to talk to you as well! OOC chat is super welcome!
:raspberry: Yes, I do smut, but know that pointless smut is not accepted unless there's a spark of arousal that demands it. (It happens!)
:raspberry: English is not my ultimate forte, so making mistakes is alright! Just make sure you and I can understand each other.
:raspberry: I accept all types of couples-- FxM, FxF, MxM--- The possibilities are endless! So don't worry about the restrictions, sweetheart!
:raspberry: Exchanging personal information and other social media accounts is more than fine-- if we are close enough!
:raspberry: If you survived this, you get a hug and a cookie!

anime-anime-couple-black-and-white-black-and-white-anime-Favim.com-2695845.jpg

----

Is it finally over?

Yes!

So why not comment? I would love to hear from you!

I really, really would.

Have a good day or night-- or maybe even afternoon!
I am awaiting your arrival!

• Love
Reactions: BattyBerry
Yo! Name's Vi, Miss Wallflower! Hopefully, you're doing well; I noticed a lot of fandoms, and I'm pretty interested in role-playing with you. I do have plots/ideas outside the fandoms though if you wanna hear those.

• Love
Reactions: Wallflower.
Yo! Name's Vi, Miss Wallflower! Hopefully, you're doing well; I noticed a lot of fandoms, and I'm pretty interested in role-playing with you. I do have plots/ideas outside the fandoms though if you wanna hear those.
Hello darling Vi! Thank you so much for taking time in reading my incredibly long post--! And gosh, any idea is always welcome! Our imaginations are vast and any type of story that you've made is always something I would love to cater to. :heart:

Hello darling Vi! Thank you so much for taking time in reading my incredibly long post--! And gosh, any idea is always welcome! Our imaginations are vast and any type of story that you've made is always something I would love to cater to. :heart:
Oh gosh, your personality kinda reminds me of a squishy bunny (lol) would you prefer I post them here or shoot them to you through messages? Additionally the same back at you, if you have any muses then please tell me. I'm dying to write something fresh lately.

Oh gosh, your personality kinda reminds me of a squishy bunny (lol) would you prefer I post them here or shoot them to you through messages? Additionally the same back at you, if you have any muses then please tell me. I'm dying to write something fresh lately.
I am far from being such a loveable creature however I appreciate the sentiments of it~! Have a cute bunny smiley for your kindness. :bunny: And I would prefer the message-section for our in-depth interaction and discussion. I am very much excited as to what you'll show me! Something different would be nice, don't you think? :heartbeat:

Maybe we can come up with something.

• Love
Hi Wallflower! My name's Isaac. You seem really cool. ^^'
And we're in some of the same fandoms! Mainly OHSHC and Ranma 1/2. I'd love to maybe discuss an RP (it doesn't have to be fandom related) if you're interested.

• Love
Hi Wallflower! My name's Isaac. You seem really cool. ^^'
And we're in some of the same fandoms! Mainly OHSHC and Ranma 1/2. I'd love to maybe discuss an RP (it doesn't have to be fandom related) if you're interested.
Hello to you too good friend! I am glad we share something in common.~ Any idea is wonderfully embraced since it is but another step to our bonding plots! And you are very cool too! Send me a message and we may discuss it there!

Hi there.
I like some of the fandoms you have there, but I have other ideas~ I was wondering if we could discuss something?

• Love
Hi there.
I like some of the fandoms you have there, but I have other ideas~ I was wondering if we could discuss something?
My dear, everything is welcome! Simply send me a message and we shall talk it over!

Hi! ^w^ I hope this doesn't sound weird when I say that I would love to be your friend. Being shy and socially awkward, I honestly don't have a lot of friends. But I'm used to that. ^^; If you're still searching, I'm always up for a rp.

• Love
Hi! ^w^ I hope this doesn't sound weird when I say that I would love to be your friend. Being shy and socially awkward, I honestly don't have a lot of friends. But I'm used to that. ^^; If you're still searching, I'm always up for a rp.
Just hit me up with a message deary!

Hi there! If you're still interested, I'd love to discuss a drrr!! roleplay with you!

Hai, you seem really nice, I'd love to be friends with you. But although I'm shy, but could we rp together? I really like your fandoms, they're very similar to mine :bsmile:

oh goodness so many people have already messaged you x.x well, even if you're too busy with other rp's, I'd love to chat with you! c:
I see that you're into Kamisama Hajimemashita, which I think could make a very fun roleplay! I'm thinking using the Kamisama Hajimemashita lore and world as a base and creating our own mystical and/or human characters would be quite fun! :D

once again, just let me know if you're too busy, no pressure! I'd still love to get to know you. ciao~! :teddybear: :carousel:

Hello Wallflower! Even if there has already been an overwhelmingly high number of replies, I hope you would consider me for any future RPs you have in mind. I am a part of much of your fandoms, ones such as Haikyuu!!, Kimi ni Todoke, Ao Haru Ride, K-on!, Sket Dance, etc... (I actually know the lyrics of the first two and most of Ao Haru Ride, so don't mind me blurting out lyrics randomly if ever you decide to reply to this) (wow that was an extremely long footnote). Anyways, I hope I am one of the lucky considered! ^_^

Also, I can be dark af (just warning you)
-
-
-
-
And yes I am attaching a Kurumi gif for attention.
-
-
-
-
Sorry :P

Attachments

• Kurumi says hello.gif
    Kurumi says hello.gif
    499.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.