2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
I have a taste for any genre in some way, shape, or form. Though, I do have favourites out there. Sci-if being a big one. Romance, Fantasy, Alterative Universes, Horror, Twisted, Gory, Realistic, and Tragic being some of the other ones.
Hello to everyone reading this.
No one might remember me, nor will I be surprised if the people who did, left. It was a good few years since then after all. I used to be a member here a good four to three years ago but left due to problems and such. I only recently remembered about this site and the love I had for roleplaying and story creating so I thought, "Why not?". I did miss doing this kind of stuff and I hope I am not too rusty. I hope to get along with all the lovelies that are still here.

Welcome back to Iwaku, Supremacy! I only joined last year, so I wouldn't have met you, but glad to have you back anyway ^_^ I hope you're finding your way around the site alright? I know websites can change a lot in a few years o_o

Welcome back! It's always good to see that Iwaku still has the souls of old members trapped within its depths holds people's interest!

Here, take this cookie.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Welcome back to Iwaku, Supremacy! I only joined last year, so I wouldn't have met you, but glad to have you back anyway ^_^ I hope you're finding your way around the site alright? I know websites can change a lot in a few years o_o

Thanks, Joan! It feels really great to be back, honestly. I still have to get used to the BB code again and the layout is a bit different, but it is easy enough to get by without getting too lost.

Welcome back! It's always good to see that Iwaku still has the souls of old members trapped within its depths holds people's interest!

Here, take this cookie.

Hah, It does have a way to draw people back in. Nice to meet you, Dipper. It was reliving to see that Iwaku was still active.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I've already said it in my thread, but welcome (back) to Iwaku!

I've already said it in my thread, but welcome (back) to Iwaku!

Thanks again, Trial! I will be posting a partner request soon so if what you see catches your interest, send me a PM and we will go from there.

Reactions: Trial by Fire
Hello there :) Welcome back to the site!

Reactions: Supremacy
Welcome back! Hopefully things haven't changed too much since you were last here. If you have any questions though, please ask! I'm sure you remember we are a friendly, helpful crew around here. Settle back in and HAVE FUN!!

• Love
Reactions: Supremacy
Status
Not open for further replies.