Hello to all whom inhabit

D

Dark Recruiter

Original poster
Hello, I am the Dark Recruiter, however people have called me Dark and Darkie, so you can go by either of those to save typing out a longer name. I have been roleplaying for 13+ years, varying from IM on Facebook, to Combat Roleplay, to Erotic. I have done it all at some point, but now I am mostly Novella. My stories vary in length and genre based on the people I write with. I am not a smut writer generally, however should the story call for it, I would rather add the adult content to my stories. I am very open minded and willing to do just about anything if given the inspiration.

I have multiple characters available to use of male, female, it, attack helicopter, etc... so I have no real limits, as well as can do multiple characters and NPCs

Thank you for having me

Welcome to Iwaku! It's always a pleasure to see a veteran role player join our ranks! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration for your muse. Settle in and have a look around the forums and don't be shy with questions if you have any. We're always happy to help. most importantly....HAVE FUN!!

thank you for the kind welcome and I hope to be able to find that

Welcome, Darky Boi. Read solo leveling : )