~Hello to all that are the living~

S

Sun Moon

Hello everyone,

My name is Lunar but all may call me Sun due to my user name. I am a new comer here to Iwaku but not a noob when it comes to roleplay. If any wish to Rp with me i am up for all. I am good with any gender or genre but i will admit that combat is a bit of a weak point for me. I do however specialize in any and all Romance, Oc, and Anime. Now with that said i hope to get to meet you all have have a great time here in Iwaku. Thank you for having me~

*With the highest of respect the young Egyptian Priestess bowed to all that was speaking to her at the current moment.*

Reactions: ElBell
So you're not saying hello to the undead? How very, extremely rude of you!

Just kidding. Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome, welcome, to the 74th annual Hunger Games! I quite like doing romance and anime myself, so if you're ever up or anything I'd be happy to try and plot with you. I hope you have a blast here! It really is a fun place and plenty of members certainly like what you do!

*bows and offers you some treats*

'Ello, Ello, Ello! Welcome to Iwaku :D enjoy your time here and never be afraid to talk to me or ask to RolePlay, I'll be more than happy to talk to you!

-Teemo <3

Ah, I mean no disrespect to the dead, I am quite respectful to them on a daily basis. As for everyone else thank you for your kind words i hope to roleplay with you all sometime or another~!

Halo Lunar Sun, welcome to the community! :D

Reactions: Sun Moon
*bows* Welcome to Iwaku and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The name's C92cool and I hope you have a wonderful time here and make many wonderful and fond memories with the community.