Hello, there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flower Print

Original poster
Ohai thar!

I'm Print, or at least that's what you may call me here, and I'm pleased to make you acquaintance. Since I have filled in my Resume, I'll leave the rp chat out of the equation, but I will still tell you a little about me, so we may get to know one another. I'm a young adult woman who enjoy writing about different things and constantly have plot spring up at the most inconvenient times, only to be forgotten when I try to type them down. I'm a rain lover, though my shut-in lifestyle prevent me from experiencing it much, but I just love the sight of it and the sound the drop of rain makes on roofs and windows.

I like vintage things, such as flower prints and the look of bright red lipstick, though I wear neither, and I must be one of the less athletically inclined people on the planet. I like my dog, my family, and listening to Vocaloid when I feel like listening to a melody and not the lyrics because I can't speak Japanese to save my life. Beside that, Autumn is actually my favorite season, despite my being born in spring.

But that's enough for today, see ya!

Hallo Print, welcome to the site! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.